Trying 9 months+

Polkadotty

Reaction score
Still going strong on the ttc but it doesn't get any easier each month always hits me around this time of the month when ovulation has happened and I'm the Tww now buy gut feeling has got me again and I know it probably hasn't happened again for me for another month. My partner had some bloodtests done 3 one for thyroid as his mum has that so they check it in him it came back normal, hi hormone levels came back normal but the testosterone one he has to redo tomorrow in the morning as the last he got it done was at 8 at night so wouldn't of been accurate when they tested it.i hope it comes back fine as he doesn't have any symptoms of it being low. How everyone's journey going anyone like me??

this is month 9 of trying for my husband and I for baby #1
I just joined today to search out support, and to see if anyone else is having similar troubles.
I started tracking my period and ovulation with the 'my days' app but so far that doesn't seem to be helping. I purchased an OPK for this month, but seeing AF every month is getting discouraging and i'm starting to feel like NTNP..

I'm just here to wish you luck and give you hope. We got our first BFP after trying for almost a year. I finally ended up buying a fertility monitor (after using OPKs for several months) and we used PreSeed lubricant because I don't have quality CM. I am sending you lots of good luck thoughts! :)

I tried opk a few months ago but gave up using anything because was costing so much money each month and wasn't helping me to conceive.was taking pre conception vitamins too. I'm now taking them again as i found reasonable priced ones they are the seven seas trying for a baby. I don't mind that it might take me longer to conceive I'm just petrified that I may never ever conceive and can't push that thought away 😔

Hi Ladies,

I got a little freaked out today when using Fertility friend app. I just realized I have been tracking my cycle for over a year now. Irregular cycles so I tracked to see if I could see a pattern etc. Not TTC for the full year, perhaps for the last 6 months or so for baby #1 with no luck.

Using OPK's (IC's), CBFM, and taking vitamins to help regulate my cycle now.If I don't see any vast Improvement I'll be heading to the Docs to get some blood tests done and see what advice he can give.

Today I am on CD 50 and no AF yet. This is my longest cycle ever!! Prior to this I normally would be 28-36 days with longest yet being 44. So freaked out now at the 50 day mark. Have taken a test but just BFN.

SHEA2327 Congrats to you on your BFP...after a year I can only imagine your delight!! Give's us all hope

Beach_Girl try not to let it get you down, and head up and look forward to the next round of trying.

Polkadotty I hope all results come back with positive news and that you can continue trying as you have.

Sometimes it just seems that everyone you know is being blessed with pregnancy news and it's hard not to feel down and wonder why it's not you. The fear sets in that maybe there is something wrong and sure we all know the stress of that alone is not helping us either.

Sending you all good vibes and Babydust to all :dust:

Just wanted to stop by and say that I feel your pain! Took us 11 cycles/9 months for our first. It was so stressful and disheartening that I'm actually not looking forward to ttc #2. Of course we're still going to do it, but really, I know the toll it can take. Just when I thought it was never going to happen for us and I was mentally preparing myself for fertility testing (would have been making the appointment the following month) I got pregnant.

And stupidly, just like everyone had said (that had pissed me off so much at the time), it was the month we just stopped "trying".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->