Trying after 2 miscarriages, and back surgery

lyn33

Reaction score
we are about to try again since having two miscarriages one in June 2010 and then again in sept 2010. I also had back surgery in december 2010, which i had to then wait 3 months to try again. I have a RX for progesterone which i am going to start after ovulation, since i have early miscarriages usually at 6wks. But i was wondering about baby aspirin, i have been reading about it and i am intrigued as to if it will help. Also has anyone else had any relationship with back issues and miscarriage? I know that chiropractors will say that if your back is out of line then you could have trouble conceiving! but i don't know, i am hoping that is the reason or contributing factor to my miscarriages! I am of course very scared to miscarry again, but hoping for the best!!

Please let me know if anyone has had to deal with this!! and if baby aspirin is something i should look into taking for preventing miscarriage!! thank you

i would speak to your doctor about the aspirin, it has very mixed reports. but it shouldnt be taken when ttc anyway as it prevents implantation.

im so sorry for your loss.hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->