Trying again after 2nd mc ???

mummy2girls

Reaction score
Hi girls, im new here!

I sadly had my 2nd mc 2 weeks ago and i feel so empty & down & i feel the only way forward to try again, is that bad?
I have had 2 mcs now in 4 months & my doctor said to wait a cycle & then try but i have such long cycles it will mean waiting twice as long as normal.
He said there is no increased risk of mc if i did get pregnant straightaway so im not sure what to do.
My doctors wont even run any tests untill unless ive had 3 mcs in a row :(
Im thinking of taking baby asprin as ive heard many positive stories about this.

Last time i got pregnant straightafter my mc in July (no period inbetween) but sadly lost my beanie again at 8+6 weeks :(
so im thinking i want to do that again, but at the same time im soooo scared if it was to happen again, esp with xmas coming up, can i risk another mc over xmas with my children? but at the same time i feel its the only way forward. :(

Has anyone else had 2 mcs & started trying asap? not sure what to do x

So sorry for your loss... :hugs:

Don't really have advice, didn't just want to read and run.

hi hun, gl getting your sticky bean.

I am ttc again after 2 mc and am also trying asprin, I figure it cant hurt.

We started trying again straight away, and am currently in the 1ww of our 2nd cycle.

I felt exactly the same way as you - what if it happens again, I realy cant cope with that. But unfortunately theres no way of knowing if it will be a good or bad story, without getting pg. So its all in fates hands now. I figure what will be will be, so we are just trying again and hoping for the best x

i persuaded my doc to send me for the mc tests, I told him I couldn't cope getting pg again otherwise. It may be worth going back to your doctor to discuss your options x

Hi Kanga, what tests did your doctor run?
And did you wait for your af or just ttc straightaway? i dont think i can wait for af :shrug:

I am pg again after trying right away (no af) after mc #2. My Dr was pretty firm about not running any tests until 3 in a row, so even though I am freaked out now I keep thinking that either I will end up with a baby or at least I will possibly get some answers. I am taking baby aspirin even though I haven't been tested for a blood clotting disorder because really I am willing to do anything that might improve my chances.

Oh wow good luck hun fingers crossed 3rd time lucky.

We have decided to go for it, but my cycles are so irregular that it could take a while, im back using the opks now & im on Agnus Castus, vib b6, baby aspring & pregnacare conception LOL & would love to get my bfp by xmas.

you go for it hun:hugs: i had my second mc on sunday and once the bleeding as stopped im jumping on my oh lol

I am 24 weeks pregnant after having 2 mc, (march and April) :-( straight after my 2nd mc I started taking low dose aspirin and started ttc again the month after. I got my bfp on may 31st xx

1stly hun so sorry for yr losses x i had a mc in april and in august this yar as well ast 2 in 2006 this tim round w waited 2 months while we had tst dun and now are ttc aagin but i just wnated to ay after my 2 in 2006 i did hav a healthy baby girl so it is possible gl sweety x

So sorry for your losses!

After my 2nd mc I tried right away and got pregnant but had my 3rd mc. I did get testing and all is normal so we are back TTC again, this is our first month since testing.

Not sure if I should try asprin as all my tests came back normal.

Hope we all get our sticky beans soon!

hey hun so sorry for your losses. We started TTC right away after our MMC at 11 weeks in April, this was also our 2nd MC. Its taken 6 months but we are now preggers again, again my doctor would do any tests because because it was only our 2nd so i am pretty terrified!! Will be going out to buy some low dose asprin to give this a go as i have heard lots of good stories about it and from what i have read it cant hurt x

Sorry for your losses hun. I MC in April and again late August. Completely in the same boat debating about trying right away too. DH and I decided to go for it but the day I did OV we ended up not doing anything (a little busy, a little scared) but now I regret not trying. I was tested for clotting disorders and it was negative but I'm still going to take LD aspirin and I added vit. E and B6 to my prenatals. So I say go for it, there's no guarantee that you will get PG right away (though the chances are good!) and if you don't, at least you tried without regret like me!
Sometimes there aren't any reasons why these things happen, it's just a big crap shoot and we need to keep faith and keep playing until we win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->