Trying again after losing my little girl

Vickieh1981

Missing my precious girly
Reaction score
I am new here but this site keeps coming up with all different things I google so thought I would join in with you all.

I had an early miscarriage at the beginning of December and fell pregnant again two weeks later. I had several scans all looking good and heard the heartbeat at 12 weeks. At 13 weeks I went for a scan and found my little girl had died the day before.

They gave me tablets to start contractions and I delivered a little girl on 13th March.

Now I have to try again. Has anyone been through this and then had a successful pg? How long did it take to fall again?

Hi,

Just wanted to say sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I had a missed miscarriage at 11.5 weeks in November, still trying to conceive but it's early days I guess. Have just bought a clearblue fertility monitor - have heard good things about them. Lots of people have sucessful pregnancies after miscarriage so I am hopeful. Have the docs said anything about what they think happened? x

I'm not seeing my consultant until Wednesday next week. I think the early loss was caused by the fact I fell pregnant before my first period after having my son (he was 1 but I was breastfeeding so no periods) and I think my body was not ready.

I am not sure why I lost Isabella though.

Hi there, I'm so sorry for your loss

Well I have 3 children 16, 15 & 6. We decided to try for #4. Got lucky our 1st month - unfortunately it was a chemical. We tried again straight away and again got lucky but mc at just over 5 weeks. Because of my age (39 this year) we are still trying am now in tww.

I have started taking 75mg of asprin - my friend is a midwife who also experienced 3 early losses (all at 5 weeks ish ) - she had all the tests and nothing showed up - she was advised to take asprin - the result is my god daughter. So I figure it can't hurt - am due to see my gp next week.

Love your angel's name - we have isabella picked out and my name is Grace xx

Hi, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. My situation is a bit different to yours as I had a tfmr at 18 weeks but I think the effect on your body is probably the same. Anyway, a friend of mine suffered a miscarriage at 12 weeks and she has since given birth to two boys and is pregnant again now! I think the trick is to give your body a chance to recover...its just so, so tempting to start trying again immediately though. My tfmr was only recent and I delivered a son (George) on 22nd March. I asked my doctor about ttc again and she said at least until the end of my first period but preferably to wait for two months.
I hope this is helpful! Good luck everyone xx

I had a miscarriage 3 years ago at 7 weeks. I gaqve birth to my daughter 29 days ago so is very possible. I was told i couldnt have children as well

Hi hun

Im sorry for your loss, i am currently on my 1st cycle ttc after my loss on feb 10th i gave birth to my son Lucas and i was 17 weeks pregnant, i bled for a long time and stopped for a week then got my first af on the 19th march, however i have not ovulated as yet this cycle so im not feeling too hopeful it will happen again quickly, i also have one tube down to a ectopic pregnancy so sometimes i dont ovulate on the correct side, im just gonna 'try' and go with the flow and hope that we get blessed again with a healthy bfp

Good luck to you xx

:hugs: I was about 5 weeks with my loss and I am still waiting to ovulate or af. I guess everyone is different.

Sorry for your loss. :hugs: i had a mc at 14 weeks about 12 years ago. i have 3 kids 9, 3 &1 and also had another mc at 5w +4 on 23 feb 2010. I'm currently on 1 af after mc. hopefully the stars will align and DH & I will be in the same bed when i O this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->