Trying again after MC/MMC/Ectopic/Chem/Molar

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Just wondering if this would be a thread that others more than me could benefit from. A thread for support in pregnancy or when TTC/NTNP after any kind of early loss.

I know I am finding it hard and could benefit from the guidance of others. We started NTNP (but with OPKS ect... essentially TTC but not freaking out the OH so calling it NTNP!) yesterday after a 10 week MMC on 5th November and medical ERPC on 11th.

Anyone else in a similar position?

:hugs:

Hey Drazic,we decided we are going to NTNP, it is 4 weeks since we lost harry and had no period or positive OPK. Hopefully one or the other will turn up soon, still got AF type pains around my ovaries. At first trying again was all I could think about but now just going to relax about it and see what happens, if it's ment to be it will happen.

Hi hun im in the same position atm, had my mmc 12th nov and erpc on the 17th nov started doing opks had a pos one last wed but not sure if last of my hcg as got my neg pt thurs , took opk today and got + on superdrug own and Neg on cheap one pic in ov gallery 'which one' as im so confused tooo aarrrggghhhh
Yep def a thread i'll be using thanks huni :hugs::hugs:
:dust:to all

Hey girls hello !

Im back on the ladder today AF finally came but have to not try but prevent this month lol due to the chemo shot after ectopic.

Im using a clearblue fertility monitor, ive had 3 PG since I started using it last May and swear by it - its as regular as clockwork alot easier than peeing on little sticks all the time, just once a day and whoop your done. I have always ovulated straight after 2nd peak on it.

Im having a month off and after AF in January am gonna TTC again (which hopefully will be mid to late Jan) which works in well with my RMC appointment on 6th Jan.

I was reading the LTTTC section and have been amazed by the stories of the ladies who have took a relaxed approach and got pregnant after years of trying, I definately think there is some truth in it.

Drazic forgot to say on FB - fab tattoo hunni xxxx

Thanks for your replies girls.

I think NTNP is good all round, taking the pressure off and just letting your body choose when it's ready or not. I know we should be patient, but does anyone else alternate between a desperate want to be pregnant, and a debilitating fear about being pregnant and it all going wrong again?

This is the first month since August that I feel ready ttc (July - August wtt) and we have every chance and am really hopeful. I was so relieved when I got pregnant before that it was quick as I hate all the waiting and the emotions that go with it.

I am still angry that we are going down this road again when I should be about to have a baby, I would have been leaving for maternity leave at the end of the week, hey ho, I hope the next one sticks

I think NTNP is good all round, taking the pressure off and just letting your body choose when it's ready or not. I know we should be patient, but does anyone else alternate between a desperate want to be pregnant, and a debilitating fear about being pregnant and it all going wrong again?

Yes I do, I am soo excited and so scared all at once keep thinking that I cannot go through another mc and then slapping myself and telling myself it will all be ok this time :wacko:

I think the most important thing to remember is that by the latest large case studies, and expert advice - there is NO increased risk of it happening again to any of us. Our chances are as good as anyone elses of having healthy, happy babies.

I think for me, anger is a good part of it. I have always prided myself of not judging people - but everytime I see a buggy I do it! I don't want to have to ttc again, I want my Edan back. I want to be nearly 4 months pregnant, I want all the happy futures which were promised with those two lines.

Gotta keep the PMA! We WILL have healthy BFP and it will happen soon! :hugs:

theres no additional risk but its the same risk as before so it could happen again but from what I have heard most women go onto have healthy babies

Hi hun, i feel the same way one minute so desperate to be pregnant and another hoping that if i get preg again my bean will be super sticky x x x x

Mrs Doddy, :hugs: hun. Yep, it could. Same as it already did. But don't focus on it darling. Our chances are good, or looking at it pessimistically they are no worse. Some women have several MCs before there healthy bean, some have one and go on to never look back. Please, don't be afraid. :hugs:

Lolly - sending loads of PMA your way! We WILL get pregnant again, and those babes will be healthy and super sticky! :hugs:

i'm still waiting for my af to arrive been 4 weeks now and still no sign !!!!!! good luck to everyone xxxxxxxx

Awww :hugs: hun, I thought you got AF? Was it false alarm? Still NTNP?

yup

i had a dnc at 8wk4d, which for some reason the dr said was a mmc, but I was showing all the symptoms for a molar, but i think it's to do with the lab results. (whenever they turn up)..

I'm having the whole will i ever want children again, as the only time i actually did, it went tits up...

I can't even go on the pill until atleast another month, and i'm in limbo, as now if i ttc, i'm scared to be forced into another dnc, or it go's all wrong..

but tbh now having a baby would affect my education and career..

it breaks my heart, that some people who don't want kids and mistreat them, can pop them out like smarties...

it's just one of those things that's out of our control which hurts the most, even after my dnc, i still think never again, which is unlike me...
x

i thought it was my af but it was just 1 day of spotting so think it was a false alarm, don't know where my body is at lol, we are still ntnp best way forward i think, me and dan have become so close again these last 4 weeks so at the minute i'm just enjoying being with him xxxxxx

I shall be hanging in the background waiting patiently to join you all once my AF has come - whenever that may be, hopefully towards the end of this month.

I'm hoping that by time the 1st January comes she will have been and gone so we can start trying once the New Year starts :)

Hey, my AF came today finally - I am such a stress head. I am torn, I so want to be TTC again but as some of you know I have a colposcopy, I keep thinking just see what happens, but then I get dread in case I fell pregnant and I endanger the pregnancy by the colposcopy or results/poss further treatment. Then I think about worse case scenario of treatment and then having to wait another 4 - 6 weeks before we can try.

Oh the stress, lol. Thinking AF is helping to stress me more too.

I just wish all us girls the best and oodles of sticky :dust: and that we all get the 2010 babies we deserve, with a happy and healthy 9 months prior.

x x

Hey girls, huge :hugs: all round.

Kitty hun, that is SO stressful. I think deep down - you know the right answer. Have you spoken to your doctors about wanting to TTC? Any advice from them?

I am totally confused my my body. Apparently I have magic OPK making wee now. Always bloody positive. Might have to quickly leap from NTNP to charting like a madman. :rofl:

Well I went the docs the other day and he said just try and not to worry about the colposcopy - but I didn't ask the exact question about it so I am still in the shade about it really. The leaflets say its okay if pregnant but treatment may not happen, then another one i have says its important you are not pregnant!!!

Mind boggles, I think I may leave it as I am got to stay positive the colposcopy will be fine again as my results were only borderline, which when I spoke to the lady at hospital she advised that they are calling everything in for a colposcopy which would have in the past been a repeat smear, so it doesn't necessarily mean I will need treatment.

But I'm not sure what to do as i would ov on the 20th, so potentially i could be 2 days pregnant, just rang them and a nurse said 'can't tell you not to try and can't tell you to try' lol. I think I may leave it til after xmas and miss this cycle. Really don't want to but wouldn't want to not have treatment, saying that if i get pregnant in next 6 months I won't be able to have my next smear anyway.

I may leave it up to the gods to decide. What would you do????

What a great idea, well done Drazic. I will also be checking in from time to time as I am WTT after my ERPC last mon. We have decided to wait for my first AF and then start TTC asap in Jan/Feb so watch this space. Good luck everyone, I hope we get lots of BFPs over xmas and in the NY. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->