Trying again after MC/MMC/Ectopic/Chem/Molar

Hey Girls,

Playing catch up as I was offline yesterday.

Lolly - I fully understand hun how apprehensive you must be feeling, try and relax and don't lose the innocence of finding out your pregnant if that makes sense. I do think its quite likely that you are, a line is a line especially after having a negative. The nurses said give it a week so try and wait until then, but the result can get stronger in around 72 hours, so in 4 days it should be a stronger line. Hope your okay hun x x

Smileyshazza - I so know what you mean, I did a test and got a BFN last week too and its like a sealed deal, its officially over, all the hormones are gone and it can hit home quite hard again. However at least it means that all future testing means no chance of a false positive from the loss, it will be a new sticky bean for you.

Stacey - how are you hun, hope you feel better, I know you must find it hard as you want to fall pregnant again, your time will come even though we give ourselves deadlines, we should try not to do this, sometimes we need to let nature take its own course and sometimes we get negative about the longer journey instead of relaxing and enjoying the longer journey and seein the positive which can be all the things which you can do to help and prepare yourself for the future, it may not seem it but the time until you fall pregnant can be a time when you and your OH get closer, do new things together, time when you can maybe do things in the home, for you etc. Then when you least expect it your time will arrive and you will enjoy it even more.

Hey Draz - hows the hormones hun??? Mine have calmed down a bit now, not as teary but god I was nangy and feel like knifing someone haha. Had to eat anything sweet to satisfy this, it was treacle sponge pudding and ice cream!!! New one to me but got it was good.

I spent the day at xmas markets yesterday - mainly drinking mulled wine instead of xmas shopping lol, but had a really good chat with OH about the losses and how I see them and I think because we were in a relaxed environment he listened more and believed he learned a lot. He said he admired me and never meant to come across cold or aloof when I suffered the losses - which he did with the second as it was really early on. Fell in love with him a little bit more yesterday, so looking forward to us trying but still waiting on hospital appointment can't get anything earlier than 22nd but I am gee'd up for it.

x x x :hugs:

am 8 weeks 1 day since i started losing bean and 7 weeks 2 days since bleeding stopped and still no af!!! have tested everyday and no bfp so i suppose its a waiting game. its so frustrating i wish the witch would just show her face son i know where i stand!!

Arrrgggh, I was just about to check in on the other thread. Hoping you have ov'd late and are just in the steps hun of getting the BFP, I know some girls ( I think it was misskat but may be wrong had an 8 week wait then got her AF after this. Maybe its worth going the docs next week and asking for blood test, my EPU advised AF should come between 4 - 6 weeks. So potentially the late ov is very possible for you hun. Don't lose hope as frustrating as it is until the witch arrives you have every chance x Wishing you baby :dust: x xx

Hello all well i would have been finishing work today for my maternity leave (boo hoo) but hey one milestone down !.

Better news AF finished today was light and quite pleasant lol for an AF.

Desperately trying not to try but its all tooooooo tempting isnt it !

If my records are right and I ovulate it will be over xmas when im off so i will be nice and relaxed which is nice x

Hi girls thanks for all your advice, its just so hard to think i am so soon, so keep telling myself im not :nope: x At how may weeks past your mc/mmc did you get your bfn ? x x x x x x :hugs:

I had my ERPC on the Friday and by the following Friday it was negative so 7 days x

Milestones are a torment, but as you say at least another one is passed.

When I had a d & c I got a BFN 4 days later, with my natural loss it was 3 days and over. x x

We're going to wait until Jan/Feb and give it a go around then... It's all very fresh but I'm mentally numb... I just want to be healthy and I want to be pregnant and healthy and carrying a gorgeous sticky bean by the time my previous due date passes along. That's all I want...

... Aside from you guys getting the exact same results.

Hi Klandagi, we will by trying around the same time. We are the same I know I want to be pregnant, healthy and happy, having a healthy son or daughter (or both lol) as soon as god wills or whatever force handles that one.

Hey girls :hugs:

Lolly - It took about three weeks for me to get neg after my MMC at 10 weeks. My AF came shortly after. I am so hoping you stop getting messed around soon, and hoping for a healthy bfp realllllly soon! :hugs:

Mrs Roughton - Fingrs crossed witch will be with you soon, and you will be feeling better soon :hugs:

Kittykat - that is so beautiful that you had that time together. I am really glad you had that chat and it really won't be long hun :hugs:

Klandagi - thanks for your kind message, so sorry for your loss. That ttc time will be here really soon!

Fluffy - Are you more NTNP really? It's so hard isn't it? But as long as the miscarriage clinic are on side then good luck! :hugs:

Shazza - can't wait to move your name with Kittykats from future TTC buddy to current! Won't be long darling :hugs:

As for me, ahhh well. I am alright. Went into town, was trying to do some Xmas stuff but there were bumps and buggies everywhere so I cried off home with a bottle of wine. I am getting positive OPKS on Superdrug every other day which is bizarre, but I am still getting negs on ICs so HOPEFULLY my cycle will be as it suggests and so I am now in the 'fertile period' - Hubby is going to be getting ALOT over the next week! :rofl: Fingers crossed will OV on Wednesday ready for a BFP on NYE :happydance:

Ahhhh, it's all terrifying isn't it?!

Hi drazic
Ive been getting positive opks on superdrug ones since last thursday and inbetweens with the ic's thats why i ended up testing :nope:!!! And the ic's are supposed to be more sensitive???? :hugs:

Hey lolly,
That's so weird hun. I got bfn on IC preggo test today, faint line on IC OPK and dark lines on Superdrug OPKS. I am starting to think OPKS are just bloody useless for a while after MCs! :hugs:

Its on the ic's that im getting the faint bfps!! Maybe there dud lol!!:shrug:

I haven't confirmed it but I'm almost positive I've miscarried. My progesterone was too low. I'm ttc again but I have a ? If it was due to my progesterone being too low then how do I get it raised so it doesnt happen again?

Hi hun, sorry to hear about your loss x x I think you have to go and see your gp and be refered maybe , think you can get a px for progesterone suppositories if they diagnose low progesterone x :hugs:

Lolly, have you thought about getting a FRER or something?

Wantabelly, I am sorry to hear that :hugs: I understand you can get progrestrone treatment, but I have read mixed stuff about it. Maybe you could discuss it with your doctor? :hugs:

Hi hun yep thought about getting a frer but if it is my body playing up!!! Dont know whether to post a pic of the tests so u maybe able to have a look :shrug: ta x x x x:hugs:

Hey lolly, post them. TBH I have got an early detection test which has to be used before end of Dec, its a midstream one which I ordered online cheap as chips. I would post it you if you want - save you a bit of money and I am not going to be able to use it beforehand. May sound silly but if you do I can get it posted tonight - you can PM me your address if you want. x

I am RH- and I called the doctor and they told me today that what probably happened was I was pg last month to, had all the symptoms, but miscarried not knowing last month but since I did not get my RhoGAM shot after that it is probably what made me miscarry now. I am getting it today. I feel better knowing an answer. We are going to TTC as soon as I am done bleeeding. It is painful and heavy. Is that normal for having a chemical m/c?

Ok hun ive posted it on here
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-ovulation-test-gallery/237588-unsure-x.html#post3800904

thanks x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->