Trying again, praying the next will stick!

tinyfeetdream

TTC #1 after early mc :(
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to sort of formally introduce myself to this section. We're ttc our first and after 4 months I got my bfp on 20th March and we were super excited! I started bleeding on the 22nd and on the 24th MC was confirmed. I know I wasn't very far along but we were still devastated, we want our child so much I thought the tears would never stop.

We decided to try again straight away, I can't wait to see those 2 pink lines again! I have no idea when AF is due, my cycles are and have always been irregular for no apparant reason. Loads of people have told me that you are more fertile after a MC because your body is sort of primed ready for pregnancy. Is this true? Has anyone had an early MC and concieved again straight away? Was everything ok the second time around?

I feel different and for the past few days my boobs have felt slightly tender with occasional pain. I suppose i'm kinda hoping my MC have kicked my ovaries into action and I might have ov'd already?

I'd love to read any experiences. I realise this is quite a non specific thread but I suppose I just want someone to talk to about it.
x

im not really much help hun, but i know your in the right place for help and advice. I had a neonatal death with my twins at Christmas. Born at 23 weeks. We carried on having sex after the bleeding stopped (about 3 weeks) . I know your not meant to but i wanted to be pregnant so much. I didnt get caught out and 11 weeks later my period returned.

Im now 5 days late with BFN and a positive ovulation test at CD16, all i want to see is a BFP.

Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine the devastation you must have felt :(

Hope you get your BFP, best of luck xxxxxxxxxxxx

i lost my little boy charlie a month ago at 24 weeks and 3 days, he was born sleeping, and am unsure when is best time to begin trying again....

emotionally im not ready yet but my body wants to feel that emptiness i have.... i needed more blood tests 6 weeks after his birth so ill be having those end of april, then few weeks after that i got to meet with my consultant, but im absolutely petrified of getting pregnant again :(

xxxxxxxx

Hi Hun,

Sorry for your loss....I too m/c early at 5 weeks on the 31st march... Today is exactly 2 weeks since the bleeding started and I got my smiley face on my OPK this morning so gonna be DTD the next few days in the hope of catching that egg! I too have heard we are more fertile after a m/c and I am desperate for a BFP so we decided we wouldn't bother waiting. There is no evidence to suggest ttc straight away makes you more at risk of m/c but doctors normally say to wait a cycle....my doc said this was just to make dating the new pregnancy easier but I have ignored this and am ttc anyway!!

I defo recommend OPK's i'v never used them before but it's been great to see my body go back to normal after my m/c as I was so paranoid it woild take months!!

Good luck for a sticky bean next time hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"