Trying again

purplepeach

Reaction score
Hi all,

After trying to conceive for over 12 months I found out I was pregnant and soon after missacrried, I have now had 2 miscarriages in three months. The doctor has now said I should not try to conceive for 3-6 months and I am heartbroken.

My husband and I desperately want to start a family and we are wondering if we should wait the 3-6 months or just start trying again?
If anyone out there has had a similar situation how did you proceed?

Thank you in advance for your advise.

You perhaps need to question your doctor's motive for telling you to wait. Is it his own personal opinion to stop you from heartache or is there actually an underlying medical issue. If there is, ask why is he not sending you for testing.

I can't tell you what to do, you must decide for yourself but there's no reason why you can't have intercourse without contraception. Just have fun being sexual, rather than think that this is baby making. If you fall pregnant then you can only tell with time what will happen. If your doctor tells you off, say you weren't trying but had unprotected sex and that's the way your relationship is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->