Trying for #1- Need a buddy!

MissBabyBump

Reaction score
Hi all! So this whole site is new to me and I am trying to figure it out. I recently just this past month started TTC (September5th was 1st time). My cycle is 31days and I start every month on the 11th. So I am VERY regular. I tried on 2 different oddball days and then once on a fertile day and another on a very fertile day. According to the ovulation calendar I looked up it was the day of my ovulation. A couple days after the VFD (very fertile day) I started getting period like cramps out of nowhere. I am pretty sure that implantation doesn't happen that soon after...not sure tho. Anyways I will be due to test on Oct 5 or somewhere a little after. Anyone on the same boat as me?! I'd definitely love to have a buddy!

I've been TTC since July '09... but I'm due to test around the same time. Not sure exactly when I ovulated this month... I stopped tracking last month. I have a 28 day cycle, but it's being made longer by ovulating later than I have all my life... UGH!!! So AF should be due between the 5th and the 7th! Baby dust sent your way! You're the first buddy post that hasn't had like 50 pages of replies :)

P.S I have been registered to this site since June, but never posted until now so I'm essentially new as well. Compared to MommyHood on facebook, this place is overwhelming LOL

LOL- Very true! I am part of another forum that has basically the same setup as this site, but the lingo and other little things are different. Also the other forum is for women who have or want different plastic surgery- I know far stretch! I just started this post because I figure other people will look at the one with less posts!

I'll keep you in my prayers & also sending baby dust your way :)

Hi ladies x x
I'm in my 2nd cycle of ttc and I'm due to test on the 8th October if AF doesn't arrive! I've had lots of symptoms the past few days so I hope this is my month! It's always nice to have another buddy xx

Baby dust to you both xxx

Hi ladies x x
I'm in my 2nd cycle of ttc and I'm due to test on the 8th October if AF doesn't arrive! I've had lots of symptoms the past few days so I hope this is my month! It's always nice to have another buddy xx

Baby dust to you both xxx

Thanks BettyBoop! I am hoping, but my DF and I are definitely going to try harder next month if we don't get a BFP! I will keep everyone posted on me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->