Trying for 3 years...

Kyli

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

This is my first time on this board. I have been reading your stories and thought I would share mine as well. My Dh is 38yr old and I am 31, we've been trying with fertility drugs for the past two months. For the first two years we were trying naturally, no protection, using opks but due to my anovulatory cycle it was very hard to keep track when I would get my period let alone my ovulation is. Fast forward to May 2014, I started to see an infertility doctor who diagnosed me with PCOS, he said my chance are still good but it might take a while.

First cycle he started me on clomid 25mg from day 4-8, I ended up with 2 eggs that were large enough, he prescribed us to BD however In the end I ended up getting my Aunt Flo came 5 days late. Aunt Flo was painful felt like my insides were melting and had to take two advils. Clomid also made me crazy.

Second cycle he started me in letrozole 5mg from days 4-8 every other day visit to his office to monitor the size of my egg and trigger shot (pregnyl)as soon as the egg was mature. The trigger was not pleasant i was in pain. He told us to BD on the same night and the next day which we did. The following day I immediately felt pain on my right ovary the side of the mature egg. I must of ovulated. Right now I'm on my 2ww on 9dpo. This cycle felt different, less crazy and no mood swings. Other than that mostly cramps off and on.

Hoping this is the cycle as we've been waiting for our little miracle for a long time.

To everybody else who's trying please don't give up. :)

Hey, just wanted to wish you good luck and babydust to you! Seems like you've tried a bunch of stuff. Hope this cycle is a lucky one for all of us ttc'ers!
:hugs:

Hi Kyli and welcome! I have my fingers crossed for you! I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here at B&B and there are certainly a lot of us PCOS girls over here that can relate to you and give you some PCOS tips.

Hope this is your month! Everything sounds good for a :bfp:! :)

I think I will test this weekend if AF doesn't show up! Thanks for listening to my story. Thanks Crystal! Keeping my fingers crossed.

There are also some long term trying to conceive forums if you have questions for other women :)

I hope you get your bfp, it sounds good so far so fingers crises. Keep us updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->