Trying for our rainbow, in the tww and caved and tested **update!!!**

Ashley8806

Reaction score
hi everyone! A little back story - I met my now DH and he had a vasectomy before we met. We got engaged in December, he had hernia repair/mass removal on his testicle later in December, and to our surprise found out I was pregnant in January. We unfortunately lost our angel at 10 weeks, and have been trying the last few months for our rainbow. With the vasectomy history we don’t know what’s in store for us but if it doesn’t happen in 6 months they will do an analysis for him to see what’s going on. Anyway, I caved today at 6 dpo and took a pregnancy test. I took an ovulation one too because I never got a definitive positive, but going by symptoms and cycle history it would have happened on the 4/5 of July. Anyway, I feel crazy but I swear I see something on the hpt. I asked DH thinking he would think I’m crazy and he sees it too. Does anyone else?? ❤️

6D04E461-3A43-48AC-84C5-B4F5DDFDB392.jpeg

Sorry I’m not seeing anything x

I’m not seeing anything either. Sorry hun. <3

6dpo is very early. You’re not out yet. Good luck

Sorry hun I'm not seeing anything either, gl

I don't see anything either hun, but it is definitely still very early.
FXd for you!!!

Thank you everyone! I’m not seeing anything on new tests either. I know it’s still early but I always had very early bfp’s with my others so starting to get a little discouraged. I will keep testing and going crazy

E18ACE55-45B2-4089-AE8B-16FD44F7B9F3.jpeg 4E90DC85-8F0A-48B4-A64E-5D5708E1AB09.jpeg

I'm so sorry not seeing anything yet but 6DPO is really early. Ure not out yet hon. Hope you get ure BFP in the next few days [-o&lt;

I don't see anything in the hpt. I thought I would share this with you since you took a hpt and opk at the same time. Before I knew I was pregnant with this pregnancy, DH and I weren't trying but also not protecting since our first pregnancy was result of fertility assistance. During my cycle i had a sharp pain in my pelvic bone area, so when I came home I took an opk. Surprise it was positive. I avoided my husband for a couple days because I didn't think it was a good month. 2 weeks later same pain in my pelvic bone. Again went home and took another opk.. positive. I thought WTH is wrong with these tests. Googled a couple things and it all populated was women finding out they were pregnant so the next morning took a hpt and sure enough it was positive. So if you ever have a positive opk after ovulation they are a good indicator for possible pregnancy too. Obviously still take the hpt.

Thanks ladies. Here are today’s. Nothing is even catching my eye I’m trying different tests to test sensitivity, I promise I’m not that crazy lol

EDBADD40-D00F-4FF1-B743-BD197EE6BA2C.jpeg

I got excited and made another post ‍♀️ But do you see what I see??

D6411300-C841-4D69-96BF-A5275A8D7121.jpeg 5209A9A5-980B-404A-84E5-7196B556BC48.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->