Trying! Need your help

Soldierswife1

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Need your help im just driving myself crazy hoping im going to get good results this month! Ive been having few symptoms-but at the same time Im hoping its not all in my head.

Ovulation day: Nov 8 @1DPO- severe leg cramps, motion sickness. 2dpo- once again leg cramping and motion sickness. As well as a very light pink color(small amount on tp) I know this cant be anything related to implantion bleeding this early. 3dpo-peeing alot,back pain,stomach cramping,very tired(feeling exhausted) yellow-white cm, headaches 4dpo- very yellow pee, going to,rr a lot, very tired,motion sickness(got very car sick after a 20min drive.stomach pain on and off. Headaches along w back pain. 5dpo (nov 13)- woke up with a sore throat,had a baby dream last night, very yellow pee, many trips to restroom, car sick, again with the,headaches, yellow/white cm.very tired (had to take a 2hour nap at 4pm.

I havent been sleeping good at night keep, waking up at 4 something in a.m..then up before 7 am..

So is this all im my head..or could it be that these are in fact real symptoms

Didn't want to read and run. I'm in about the same situation as you. AF was due yesterday, and nothing so far and tons of symptoms. I too am hoping that they aren't all in my head :( but I also know that the mind can play horrible tricks on you. Hope everything turns out well for you.

I wish you the best of lucky hopefully you get your BFP soon, are you waiting to test? I really hope these are symptoms but im not getting my hopes up just in case. Im definitely trying my best to stay positive.

Didn't want to read and run. I'm in about the same situation as you. AF was due yesterday, and nothing so far and tons of symptoms. I too am hoping that they aren't all in my head :( but I also know that the mind can play horrible tricks on you. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Our positive result came after a year of trying and during the last 3 months of that we were not ever really trying during the most fertile times.

Around that time we were doing a lot of cycling, maybe that helped us get in shape for baby making. Lovemaking was becoming more about enjoyment without the preoccupation of trying to make a baby. I had not been working for a few months so perhaps I was more relaxed, less tired and had healthier sperm. There was no sitting on pillows or anything like that either. Anyway that's what worked for us, but no doubt there is a lot of luck involved as well.

With me and my husband we really have been focusing really hard on fertility days/ovulation especially, trying to improve our chances of becoming pregnant. I was really hoping to get a BFP before Christmas because my husband is leaving few days aFter Christmas and will be on deployment for 8 months

Yes, I'm waiting to test at the momnet, AF is usually on time every month give or take a couple days, so I'm waiting until AF is a week late. Hopefully I'll get good results :) I know how hard it is not to get your hopes up to much when you really want something.

QUOTE=Soldierswife1;13960077]I wish you the best of lucky hopefully you get your BFP soon, are you waiting to test? I really hope these are symptoms but im not getting my hopes up just in case. Im definitely trying my best to stay positive.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->