Trying not to be but...

MeaganMackenz

Reaction score
This is the third and last baby I'm 17 weeks with. We have 2 beautiful girls 6 and 3. I didn't think I wanted a boy this bad, until I found out I wasn't having one.
I think we were both a bit disappointed with it being another girl, as disgusting as that sounds. I wanted to give hubby a boy. My girlfriend just had a boy, I guess I'm in boy fever.
But it's a girl, and because it wasn't an anatomy scan I can't comment on healthy or not, just a girl. Anatomy scan is just after Xmas.
I'm trying not to let on, I was so much more worried about hubby being disappointed I never even thought I would be.
I hate this feeling :(

Hey! Your not being disgusting, I completely see where your coming from even though I am the opposite with 2 girls and would love another! (Greedy I know!) don't be so hard on yourself your husband will love this baby I'm sure regardless of its gender, I can't imagine how you feel... But I'm worrying I will be the same if it's a boy, even though my OH would love a son I can't help but favour team pink which makes me feel stupidly selfish :(

I think the mindset is different when you've got 2 of the same gender, a preference to gender comes up for the third especially if it's the last. It's sad but it's true :(

I just hope I can get past the disappointment in the next 22 weeks. Same with OH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->