Trying not to get my hopes up. :/

SmotherMe13x

Reaction score
Hi guys. My husband and I have been trying for two and a half years for a little baby of our own. :/ July of this year I was pregnant for a very short time, it ended in a Chemical Pregnancy.. Now three months later I've been starting to feel the same way I was in July. I'm just afraid to test. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be crushed again.

Can symptoms come and go? With in the last 16 days I've thrown up twice, beyond pissy and emotional, heart burn (unusual for me), my breast haven't really been 'sore' as much as they've felt like they were on fire here or there. Mostly at night and spots through out the day. (Either way, unusual for me.), trouble sleeping at night, TMI but I do think my nipples are a little darker than usual as well. lol

I also have PCOS and a thyroid problem (thyroid is under control now) which makes this 1000x harder. The last two months it felt like I was having af every four days. All bleeding stopped Oct. 22nd. Since then I haven't had any until today.

Today I've had some of the symptoms as above and spotting twice, once being after sex today. :/

If anyone has had any similar experiences, symptoms or would just like a new friend; please feel free to comments. I know how hard it is going through this and having no one to talk to about it. :/

So sorry to hear the hardships you have endured :( ! Are your periods usually on a schedule or are they irregular? What is your spotting like? Light pink/red/brown? Could it be possible that it is implantation bleeding? I know you don't want to get your hopes up and test but testing might be the best thing to do so that you can move forward (hopefully in a positive manner). Best of luck to you! Keep us updated!

My periods were semi regular before I started thyroid medicine in Feb. They'd come around the same time. Just a few days off sometimes. Since Feb. They're random, sometimes go for two weeks, sometimes really heavy sometimes light. Never know when they'll show either :/

My spotting the yesterday started off the lightest of I
Pink. Today red, with some tiny tiny blood clots. As well as light cramping. I don't usually get cramps with periods so I'm just lost.

I'm going to take a test either this week or next. In January I have an appointment with an endocrinologist for my thyroid, but unfortunately they probably won't help because my thyroid levels were normal last time. Though depending on what they do or don't do my GP will refer me to an infertility Dr. :/

Not knowing and waiting are so hard :( I'm not sure since you're having clots if it's a good sign, but I do hope you'll keep us updated!
Also just noticed we're both from Ohio :)

Since that last post, I've spotted on and off for another day. Today no spotting and my nipples/breast have the burning feeling again.

Usually when af does come it starts as spotting and gets heavier. So here's to hoping it's something good? :/ The clots were literally the size of the tip of a sharpened pencil..

I figured I'll test sometime in the next few weeks. *sigh*

It's cool were both from ohio though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->