Trying not to panic

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I know that hpts can be a way to tell if your levels are rising if they're getting darker. I'm freaking out because I can't tell if my hots are staying the same or if this is dark as wondfo ic get someone please tell me what you think and be honest.

Attachments

• IMG_1262.JPG
    IMG_1262.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 21
Those looks like how my wondfos darkened. :) It looks fine. :hugs:

I had some weird test or something on 15dp4dt (15 days past a 4 day transfer). I did IVF, and based on my betas, we're pretty sure that's when I lost a twin.
https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161206_170532_zpsgohtegt5.jpg

Thanks I'm trying hard not to over analyze everything I had two mcs last yr one of which I ended up losing my tube and I'm really hoping that this is my rainbow baby I'm so nervous and scared to lose the baby I'm freaking out about every little thing. Would it matter if this isn't concentrated urine I can't go more than an hr without peeing lately

I had some weird test or something on 15dp4dt (15 days past a 4 day transfer). I did IVF, and based on my betas, we're pretty sure that's when I lost a twin.
https://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/mara16jade1/20161206_170532_zpsgohtegt5.jpg
I'm sorry about your lost

It can definitely make the test lighter if it's not a long hold. I usually tried to do at least 5 hour holds.

I had a chemical about a year ago, and this is an IVF pregnancy, so I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry over and scrutinize every single test. :hugs:

It can definitely make the test lighter if it's not a long hold. I usually tried to do at least 5 hour holds.

I had a chemical about a year ago, and this is an IVF pregnancy, so I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry over and scrutinize every single test. :hugs:

Thanks for the advice I'll try to retest later today when I wake up if I ever fall asleep. I had a chemical last yr literally at this time of year so I understand how that goes. It's just so hard not to be nervous about every little thing after a loss... I just wanna be able to relax and enjoy my little love bug for however long I have it...

I was finally able to sleep and get some concentrated urine this a different test. The one on the left is the qc which has hcg level of 25 the one top is my 4w3d test and the one the right 4w5d it looks like it's doubling well from what I can tell I'm starting to feel a little more relaxed

Attachments

• IMG_1265.JPG
    IMG_1265.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 5
Thank you i have a group of women due in sept if you want to join us

Thank you i have a group of women due in sept if you want to join us

Thanks I will im just gonna wait until I get little further a long so far this pregnancy is going good so I'm just airing on the side of caution

Totally understand just pop in when your ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->