Trying once again but have a question

CountryChick5

Reaction score
Hi all, I am trying to conceive baby number 2 after losing my daughter 6 weeks ago but am wondering about when my period should come back?

I bled for two weeks after the miscarriage on the 9/10/13 but have only spotted on and off and its just a few drops each time a couple of times over the past week mainly after sex so is that my period?

I was 19 weeks pregnant and had the same thing happen with my last pregnancy meaning the weird spotting, no cramps, sore boobs, feeling sick etc but I had a negative pregnancy test on the 18th Nov?

I will contact my doctor if it goes past 8 weeks with no period but was just curious as to what is normal?

Sorry if I'm not making sense. :)

Im so sorry for your loss <3

After I had my daughter I bled for 12 days, then got my first period at 9 weeks pp. It's normal to not receive a period for up to a year and your doctor may recommend you give your body a break from trying until the new years, and I'm inclined to agree hun. xx

Im so sorry for your loss <3

After I had my daughter I bled for 12 days, then got my first period at 9 weeks pp. It's normal to not receive a period for up to a year and your doctor may recommend you give your body a break from trying until the new years, and I'm inclined to agree hun. xx

Aw ok then, my doctor said that i could start trying again straight away xx*

you can try but sometimes your body wont if its had a traumatic experience, mentally or physically xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->