trying since 3 months

lovsec

Reaction score
i am trying to conceive since 3 months for 2nd baby(1st child is 4.5 years,removed copper t 3 months back) , this is 4th cycle ttc. today is 7 th day o my period. my period ranges from 26-29 days. i used calender and had BD every other day ,but didnt conceive.so thia cycle i bought OPK with 6 strips. when should i start testing it? from day 9?we can have s*x only on the night.so should i test only at 2.30 pm,is that sufficient ? i generally have cervical mucus only one day and only one time during pe*, what should i do? please help

Yes. Start testing on CD 9 for the highest chance of seeing your positive OPK. 2:30 in the afternoon is the perfect time to check. Make sure you do not have anything to drink and you do not use the restroom for 2-3 hours before your test.

I do want to say that if you BD every other day all cycle, you do not need OPK's. BD'ing every two days is enough. For the highest chance of pregnancy you should BD every two days until you get the positive OPK. When you get the positive OPK, BD every day for 3 days. It is also good to chart your BBT if you want to make sure you have O'd.

BD'ing more than once in a day is bad for conception, so try not to do that. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->