Trying Since November

Jen4Baby

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was on here in November discussing my situation. We still are not pregnant! :cry:
I just purchased on ovulation kit so I am hoping that works. We really want to get pregnant now. Keep us in your prayers.
Hope everyone is doing well.:hug:

Hey, I'll be hoping for that bfp for you this cycle!
I stopped bcp in December and just got my bfp - so don't loose hope. I used opks and would have totally missed this month if I hadn't - my ovulation sneaked up 3 days early on me and DH and I only got to DTD once!

Good luck!

huns i love the opk kits they worked so brill for my last pregnancy, i used them for 2 cycles and second cycle i was preg....yay, its not as easy to fall preg as some may think our egg only lives for around 24 hours (u may release a second within 24 hours of first but rare, hence twins....lol) so if u dnt do it spot on timing its harder alot harder so i have all fingers and toes crossed huns that u get a good pos first cycle and catch, but excellent purchase huns ur on ur way to a :bfp: xxxxx

Hun i been trying since stopping BC in September.. I have had 6 cycles and not gotten my BFP yet!! I got witch this morning! :( believe me i am trying for my BFP.. Hoping to get there soon!
There is a thread in cycle buddies section which is mid term for people that been trying over a few cycles might be worth going on there!
xx

Hi there. Didn't want to read and run without stopping to send you a bucket load of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:. Sounds like you could use some :hug::hug: too! Hope you get your :bfp: very soon!

Hi we have been trying since november too. I hope for a :bfp: for us all soooooon

I'm back to trying too, got pg & MC again :hugs:

started trying in november too. no luck yet - but it's not for lack of trying :winkwink:
hope we both get our :bfp: soon!

:hug:Hey hope you get a :bfp: this cycle. i know what it feels like when you've been trying for a while :hissy: xxx

:hi: we have been trying since December and still a :bfn:. Fingers crossed we all get our :bfp: soon!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lots for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->