Trying to be patient....

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Honestly, I am really really trying but this is so frustrating!

I haven't felt a single twinge from bubba :(
My belly can do all sorts of weird and wonderful things, bump moves to the right, high, hardens etc etc yet I don't feel a single thing?!

When did you all feel your LOs move (1st time Mums) and was it a very obvious feeling?

In other words, will it make me sit up straight and think 'wow what was that' :haha: the first time it happens??

the first movements are like a butterfly in your tummy kinda tickly its not till after 24 wks that most people feel kicks and punches from baby

i didn't feel my daughter till about 23 weeks, i was at the scan and she was jumping about everywhere and i felt nothing, there were a few weeks of maybe, maybe not then a full blown kick, she got very active very quickly after than.

2nd time round i was looking forward to feeling things by now, but nothing yet, baby is back to back and transverse, so not sure if that has anything to do with it, but looks like i'll have a few weeks left till i start feeling things, this is also a lazy baby, any scans i've had baby makes only slight movement, where my daughter was all over the place.

it'll not be too long now, and then you'll be posting that you can't get to sleep as baby is having a party in there and keeping you up x

My first movements were like what I can only describe as tiny bubbles, tickled me and were def not gas :rofl:this was from 16 weeks. I felt my first real kick at about 19 weeks, but only 2 then nothing for a few days, then it started to get more and more and now I am feeling him kick everyday.

If your baby is facing into your back you wont feel it, until he/she turns round :)

With my first it was fluttera round 16weeks then around 19week it was teh sit up wow you just kicked my bladder/tummy a bit hard there matey lol

Thank you, baby hasn't been very lively at our last scans but we put that down to the time of day, but I guess she could just be lazy! lol

I had a scan 2 weeks ago and she was head down and my placenta was behind

the first movements are like a butterfly in your tummy kinda tickly its not till after 24 wks that most people feel kicks and punches from baby

When did you feel the first movements?

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and although I've felt swimming and flippy type movements around week 16, i haveb't felt anything like that since or anything that I could pinpoint as the baby. Really want to feel him/her move! x

this baby hasnt kicked yet but ive had a couple of flutters, with ds1 it would have been 20+ wks as it was at my anomoly scan he first kicked and i felt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->