Trying to conceive and ovulation

Kencolady

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here but wonder if you lady's could help me, I am currently trying to conceive after suffering a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks in August.

I am on clomid 100mg and usually ovulate around cd14 however this month it's all gone wrong and I was looking for advice really. We bd cd 12,14,16 and I had no positive opk so thought I had either missed it or was not going to ovulate this month, although during those days I had increased ewcm. I got myself all upset and thought we had blow it this month. I had one opk test left so i used it on cd 19 and to my surprise it was a smiley face at 11am, however my husband was away so we couldn't bd until cd 21 and 22. My question is do you think we have now missed the timeframe to conceive this month.

I'm so upset if we had just carried on and bd on cd18 as well, Im so worried that because it was cd 16 the last time we bd that there was not sufficient amounts of sperm around to help us conceive.

What do you guys think, have I missed another cycle and messed it up. :dohh:

Sorry forgot to say all the times we did bd was around 5am in the mornings . So positive opk at 11am on cd 19 and bd 5 am cd 20 and 5am cd 21 and 5am cd 12,14,16

you still have a chance if you bded within a week of your O day :) the cycle I got pregnant, we only bded on cd 7, 8, 9 and 10 of a cycle when I would normally o on cd 16 or 18.

good luck!

you usually ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive opk so you may have caught it. Do you chart you bbt by chance so we can see how long after your smiley test you O'd?

no i dont chart, it was something we were looking at doing next cycle if this time didnt work. its the first month of trying since we had the missed miscarriage at 15wks in August 2013.

Im just annoyed with myself for thinking i had missed ovulation and then gave up bd to find i ovulated later.

lets hope I have done enough to try and catch that egg lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->