Trying to conceive baby #2. Clomid again? Looking for some buddies x

I'm hopeless I just can't stay away from sugar and coke so it will be hard! Just gonna be doing lotsa walking with pram I guess! I've always been really skeptical of holistic methods! Is there anything you can think of to suppress hunger and stop boredom eating?

Hello there. Please stay away from coke. If I can do it u can too. Been ttc for bat 3 yrs. just started clomid and decided I wld do all I can to make it work. Been addicted to coke too for yrs. used to drink like 4 bottles a day sometimes. But stopped d day I started clomid. I'm on my second round of clomid so it means I'm almost 2 months coke free . Can't believe I can do without coke!!! You need to get an alternative, a healthy alternative. I makes ur cm acidic, it lowers ur progesterone . Just google it. I know you can do it if I can:thumbup:

I'm hopeless I just can't stay away from sugar and coke so it will be hard! Just gonna be doing lotsa walking with pram I guess! I've always been really skeptical of holistic methods! Is there anything you can think of to suppress hunger and stop boredom eating?

Hello there. Please stay away from coke. If I can do it u can too. Been ttc for bat 3 yrs. just started clomid and decided I wld do all I can to make it work. Been addicted to coke too for yrs. used to drink like 4 bottles a day sometimes. But stopped d day I started clomid. I'm on my second round of clomid so it means I'm almost 2 months coke free . Can't believe I can do without coke!!! You need to get an alternative, a healthy alternative. I makes ur cm acidic, it lowers ur progesterone . Just google it. I know you can do it if I can:thumbup:

Welcome Nidababy,

Sorry to hear you have been ttc for 3yrs. I ttc for 2yrs before conceiving my daughter, i know what it is like to be on that roller coaster :)
Congrats for being off soft drink for a whole 2 mths, good for you. I hope you haven't experienced any withdrawal symptoms from having 4x bottles a day.

Goodluck on your #2 round of clomid this month, let us know how you go!!! xxxx

i know coke can do damage, i gve up all sugar and got preg 2 months later after 3 years trying

I ended up testing this morning and got my bfn i was looking for in order to start provera. Has anyone taken provera before? do you have to take it the entire 10 days? On google it says you can take it 5-10days? So over taking it, wish my period would just come naturally :( oh well this is day one for me

Sweetie!!!

https://s18.postimg.org/r3fp45z15/image.jpg
image hosting

Things are looking good xx

https://s16.postimg.org/5izpa9ks5/image.jpg
print screen windows

Things are looking good xx

https://s16.postimg.org/5izpa9ks5/image.jpg
print screen windows

Hey sweets :)

How are you going? I got back from my holiday. We had a fun time away visiting the famous Hollywood sign, walk of fame, yosemite, even vegas!

Cycle #1 was a chemical pregnancy in the end (tested positive, then few days later it was negative). Just had cycle #2 and it was another negative despite testing positive for ovulation and baby dancing too many times that month! haha.
So i am now taking provera to induce my period again. Hmmmm so you said you have irregular cycles and you dont wait for your period to come? So in other words you take clomid.. it turns out to be a negative pregnancy, and then you take the next cycle of clomid without waiting on a period?

How are you this cycle? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->