Trying to conceive baby #2. Clomid again? Looking for some buddies x

Ok I know this isn't a positive opk but this is the closest I've ever had. Was getting a bit discouraged that I wouldn't ov (this is clomid cycle #1) as my test lines were barely there but this has made me feel better!

https://s22.postimg.org/ow5klo2kh/image.jpg
how to take a screen shot

actually having no lines at all yet is a good sign hun it means your not getting lh when u shouldnt be and hopefully its just building up now for a good lh surge before ovulation :)

ps i get two lines all the time and i have read its a bad sign for hormones so take it as a good sign hun x

Cd18 opk 😃😃😃😃

https://s23.postimg.org/6588ovupn/image.jpg
free photo hosting

Cd18 opk 😃😃😃😃

free photo hosting

YAY YAY YAY I'm happy for you, how do you feel? Get your dh to get ready! :happydance: keep us updated!! any ovulation symptoms at all/ any ovulation pains? I kinda never knew you could get ov pains until i had my first experience recently

LUCK !!!!

Hi ladies! Well my little man cut all 4 front top teeth since Tuesday..he's so awesome he took it so well! And Still waiting to ov here, unless as I suspect opks and I just can't be friends! We are dtd every 2nd day if I get anything that looks remotely positive ill up it to every day! It's looking like a daunting task though at the moment I joined a gym and yesterday had my first personal training session! I want to finish this year either skinny or pregnant ill take either lol, at least if I lose some weight while I'm on clomid if I don't have success with it then hopefully the weight loss will give me a regular cycle without it so ive still got options.

Wow!!!!!!! All 4 front teeth what a trooper!!!! What did you do to help the little
man? Could you tell he was teething and that his teeth were coming through at the time?

Ha ha skinny or pregnant that's hilarious!!! You think like me then. But does your clomid make you lose weight? Good on you for having a personal training session. Where did you leave bubs during the gym visit? You should invest in pyssillum husk. I used to be a nutritionist and swear by the stuff to help lose
excess weight. I use other supplements and cardio too but just find it gives me the flat tummy I'm after. My little one started to crawl yesterday! Yippee I won't have to carry her around all the time lol.

I knew one or 2 were knocking the other day I could feel them pushing the gum then last night I looked and u can see the white on all 4! He's been pretty good, woke up once or rarely twice a night in the last week but it was a bit of Panadol, a pat on the bum, turned his lullaby singing sheep back on and he was straight back to sleep. And clomid definitely doesn't help me lose weight- I wish it did! Little dude stayed at my mums while I was there then I got some housework done and the groceries while I got the chance lol.

My little dude started crawling about a month ago too, it's soo cute but now he's in to everything! U have to vacuum daily or hell find every bit if thread or dirt on the floor and eat it lol. Yesterday he got to the laundry at the other end of the house and tipped the dogs water bowl all over himself lol

That is hilarious! i actually laughed out loud literally and my hubby looked over to me, so i had to share it hah!

You are right, she is into everything. Thats it ! - i'm buying a dyson ha ha ha.

I really hope i get my BFP soon.... i thought i would be over missing breastfeeding, but i kinda hope it was the right time to wean her to conceive again. I hope i didn't wean for nothing.. I pray pray pray ! positive thoughts, positive thoughts :thumbup:

I love my dyson!!!

I only have random twinges in the belly when I stop and think "can I feel anything?" So pretty sure they are in my head lol. No ewcm but that's clomid for you!! Been using a sperm friendly lube (like preseed) anyway. Hope ov happens soon so I can take the stress off the bding!!!

2 hours 20 after that opk I took another and there was barely a second line, I think I need to hold my wee forever to get accurate results with opks!

2 hours 20 after that opk I took another and there was barely a second line, I think I need to hold my wee forever to get accurate results with opks!

Hahahahaha funny :) Is that why they say to do a opk in the mornings? What other friendly lube do you use other then pressed? Whatever it is i need to get some unfortunately. If this month isn't the month for me the least i can do is enjoy it with good but safe lube. Off the topic on babies, does sex feel totally normal again since birth? It's been 7mths and only sorta now it doesn't feel uncomfortable.. i guess it doesn't help when i fractured my lower spine during birth :dohh:

I use the maybe baby lube we don't have preseed here
And everything I've read says do not use fmu for opks?!

As for the sex I'm not the best person to ask, I had an emergency cesarean at 38 weeks for a placental abruption, and never went into labour at all so I never dialated or anything

I use the maybe baby lube we don't have preseed here
And everything I've read says do not use fmu for opks?!

As for the sex I'm not the best person to ask, I had an emergency cesarean at 38 weeks for a placental abruption, and never went into labour at all so I never dialated or anything

Oh no your right, i dont use opk i was just assuming it was the same as pregnancy tests ha ha! :happydance:

Cd18 opk 😃😃😃😃

free photo hosting

as frustrating as it may sound i dont think that opk is positive, im sorry hun its nearly there but not quite there, the second line must be as dark or darker than the control

id say by tomorrow or the next u should see a def +

i dunno when or even if i ovulated, im still waiting :/

Cd18 opk 😃😃😃😃

free photo hosting

as frustrating as it may sound i dont think that opk is positive, im sorry hun its nearly there but not quite there, the second line must be as dark or darker than the control

Yeah I know but the one after was no line so I'm wondering if I surged just before/ after this and missed it? Is it possible to have a line this dark not progress to positive?
Anyway my blood draw to check progesterone is in 2 days...unfortunately it's the weekend so will have to wait a few days for my results :/

possibly, id keep testing though just incase they can do a slight surge before a proper + so yeah keep testing id hate for u to miss it

Hi Ladies,

I'm going on 6 days late with no sign of AF. I tested this morning but was BFN, i remember receiving BFP with my baby only when i was 6 wks along.

Is it possible that im late because my AF is having difficulty appearing naturally? as i used provera to have a period this cycle. Your thoughts?

x

Hi Ladies,

I'm going on 6 days late with no sign of AF. I tested this morning but was BFN, i remember receiving BFP with my baby only when i was 6 wks along.

Is it possible that im late because my AF is having difficulty appearing naturally? as i used provera to have a period this cycle. Your thoughts?

x

Are u sure u oved?

Hi Ladies,

x

Are u sure u oved?

Im almost certain because i had ovulation pain for a few days when i was suppose to ovulate... I used clomid which is supposed to make you ovulate (i always ovulate when using clomid) in the past. Isn't clomid supposed to(if your not pregnant) make you get a period afterwards?

Hummmm what to do... :/

Hi Ladies,

x

Are u sure u oved?

Im almost certain because i had ovulation pain for a few days when i was suppose to ovulate... I used clomid which is supposed to make you ovulate (i always ovulate when using clomid) in the past. Isn't clomid supposed to(if your not pregnant) make you get a period afterwards?

Hummmm what to do... :/

Clomid doesn't make u get a period but it makes u ov which makes u get a period, just because you've oved on that dosage before it doesn't necessarily mean you will each time u take it. Did you have a progesterone blood test on day 21?

if you ovulated u should have af by now either u didnt ov at all or u ov'd late, u need to get a blood test to confirm if you are preg or if u ovulated, if not you need prob a higher dosage of clomid maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->