trying to conceive - late ovulation but regular period

pirate1974

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I ovulate late, i'm talking day 17, 18, or 19 on average. But I get my period on day 28 like clockwork. i'm currently on day 9DPO and i'm spotting and i'm at day 28. So I dont think im pregnant because with number one I spotted on day 32 and ovulated on day 16. I just don't know if spotting around the period is normal if pregnant. it's been all day.

I hope it helps, but I have read that spotting around when you'd normally get your period can be a sign. Good luck :)

Any woman can get spotting at any time of the month for a variety of reasons. I would encourage you not to symptom spot as it can lead to a lot of disappointment.

Have you tested yet? Good luck!

How do you find out you are ovulating? I read somewhere that the days between when you ovulate and have your period do not really change, it is always 14 days. Is that true? I need to research more into that. Well, it probably means your period is coming if it's day 28. But it could also mean implantation bleeding, if you are at 9DPO. If you haven't tested yet. You probably know by now whether it was your period or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->