Trying to Conceive with Injectables

Shilpa784

Reaction score
Hi,

I never ovulated with ovulation induction medications. Now I am on injectables and today is the 6th day and there are 2 follicles on my right ovary which measures 8mm, 6mm (6th Day). Is there any chances that they grow up to the mark and I would be able to conceive this month?

Anyone had faced similar situation and got pregnant?

Thanks

That isn't bad at all :) If they keep growing at 2mm a day, that will make them ready to go in about 5 or 6 more days! Are you doing an IUI also?

Thanks for your reply. Hope it should reach proper size in next 5-6 days.

Yes, My doctor has suggested for IUI once they are ready..

My only concern was, last time when I was on clomid 100MG I got the same 8mm on 7th day but it didn't grow upto the mark. On 16th day it was 11mm. They cancelled the cycle. When I used ovulation kit, it was showing positive on 20th day. Since it was positive doctor don't wanted to loose a chance. He suggested for IUI and we did that. But got my cycle immediatly after a week..Soo I am some what worried.

I had undergone laparoscopy in April and my tubes are patent and everything else looks good. But they had done ovarian drilling. The only problem is with my ovulation and sperm count everything else looks absolutely fine.

So just trying to understand if I ever ovulate or no. :(

Thanks

Clomid, Femera, and injectibles are like comparing apples and oranges. They will all have a different effect on your ovulation. When I take Clomid, I get 4 lead follicles, but they are pretty different in size. When I trigger I will have 1 16mm, 1 at 20mm, 1 at 24mm, and another at 29mm. This round of injectibles I have 1 at 15mm and 2 at 17mm.

If it doesn't work, you may want to ask about Femera. A lot of women who are clomid-resistant have great luck with it!

I agree with the PP. Your reaction to clomid and injectables can be different. I had 1 follicle on clomid then I had 17 mature and a ton of small ones on injectables.

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I will keep you all posted on my measurements everyday.

6th day - Right over 1 follicle -8mm

================================

7th day - Left Overy 1 dominant follicle meassuring 5.6mm and right overy 1 follicle 8.33 mm

My doctor told me that he will wait until 10th day and he will increase the dosage of injectables if there is not much improvement. But will keep you all posted on results.

Thanks for the great support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"