Trying to conceive

jenbelles

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to B&B, My Husband and I have been trying to conceive now for almost 15 months, feel like it’s never going to happen!!!

I have my first appointment with the doctor next week - for fertility tests and any other problems, I'm keeping everything crossed for good news!!!

Really nervous about appointment (I have been putting it off for a few months!!)

Any words of advice??

:hi: Welcome to the forum!

I really can't say I have any advice for you, but I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to help you out. I hope your appointment goes well :hugs:

Welcome and I really hope that you have a good appointment and get to the bottom of what could be going on since you have been ttc for over a year! Best of luck to you! This forum is really great and offers tons of support!

:hugs: Welcome to BnB!

I know how you feel about thinking it will never happen. But I have seen it for myself that Miracles do happen. Have faith :hugs: I know easier said than done. I have been TTC #1 as long as you. But I know that it will happen and that is what keeps me saine....Sure I have my blue days (today is one of them) But I keep the faith. Best wishes and Good luck at your appointment :hugs:

Helloooooo & welcome!!

Good luck with your appointment!

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi: good luck with your appointment

Welcome and good luck with your appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->