Trying to conceive

Magical94

Reaction score
Hi, ive been trying to conceive for like 5 year, I had a misscarrige in November, and since I've felt like giving up... All ive ever wanted is to be a mommy, just want some advice on how to conceive the best way.. Xx

have you seen a doctor? that would be a good start xx

Sorry for your loss :cry:

I am guessing you have had all the tests done...hormone levels etc and if you had a MC then obviously you can get pregnant....

Do you use ovulation sticks to detect the time of the month to try?
I know some people chart their BBT to pinpoint exactly when they ovulate
I have just started acupuncture as I have heard good things about it
Some tips in a book called 'Take control of your fertility' - I have ordered it...my friend raved about it
Preseed? A couple of my friends have had success using soft cups.

Its tough.....have you been back to your doctor for any advice / further tests?

Yeah been to docs and because my partner has 3 kids to an ex so we will have to pay to have iVF as he has low sperm count :( all I want is to be a family and happy. Xx

My docs won't really do anything as my BMI is 35 just keep telling me to loose weight! Gets me angry, and yep had all them tests but last one I had to see if I ovulate came back that I don't which u don't understand as I have regular periods every month although since my misscarrige my hormones are all over xx

You can actually ovulate and not have periods and have period and not ovulate.

Have you tried ovulation sticks? At least it will make sure you get the right time.....and perhaps as he doesn't have many good swimmers a soft cup to keep them all in for longer??

Also a key cause of low sperm count is if he drinks a lot of alcohol or caffeine....might be worth a look at his intake - cut those back could make a difference

And if tests show that you are not ovulating, can the doctor not look into Clomid? I am no expert of course - not sure if you've been offered?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->