Trying to conceive!

thanks for replying. I'm really hoping that I miss my period but at the same time I want my period!!! it's so confusing!!! it' really hard to say why i'm missing my last period, i guess maybe it's the fact that I've been changing my eating habits!!! more leafy greans ( yuck ) to less junk food!!! so, so temping!!! but i really don't know why i've been late. the doctor just says that i'm just stressed. I told her that I'm not and haven't been in over a year. I try to ignore everyone else's problems!!! I do know for a fact that I'm not on any birth controls or taking any medications other than vitamins, I think that I'm on a right track!!!

Thanks to replying!!

If your period doesnt show by the 19th and still not +hpt I would be popping off to the doc to have them check you out and make sure there isnt some underlying problem. Luteal phases arnt longer than 18 days so you should either get the witch or a nice bfp by then, fingers crossed for the latter!:hugs:

If I haven't gotten my period by at least 10th of the month I'll be heading to the docs!! I do hope that I am pregnant. My bf and I had sex the on the 26th of Jan. The day I was ovulating.

I appreciate everyone replying. It's nice to know people are out there helping each other!!!
Thanks everyone!!

Still no sign of a period and a bfn!! I'll wait another day for my period!!

Yesterday, Feb 10th finally got my period!! Now, it's day 2. Thought I was going crazy. LOL

I've had blood clots too and have never been able to figure it out. I think it might be normal, or might be the remainder of the follicles.

Today, my period ended which is only 2 days for me. It wasn't my usual medium flow it was really light. Which I don't mind but my periods are usually 3-4 days long. Even though I got my period, should I take a hpt anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->