Trying to Concieve # 2 & Going Crazy

Mom2009

Reaction score
Hi I am Trista Hope. I am proud mommy 1 beautiful little girl. She is 3 years old. I am happily married to the most amazing man. With this being said I decided in August 2012 that I wasn't going to take the depo shot any longer so that we could start trying to conceive. I had one day of spotting in October and nothing since then. I know that I have cyst on both my ovaries but the doctor says that it is perfectly normal and that per the ultrasound I am ovulating. Okay nothing to worry about there but I am supposed to be on Anxiety meds but since I am trying to conceive I can no longer take them, so I have just been getting upset and crying about everything. Everything hurts my feelings and I just feel so depressed. Don't know what to do about this and I feel that I am driving my husband crazy with all the hormone issues and all the crazy feeling I am having lately. I am even driving myself crazy. I am having crazy symptoms too I do not know if it is my monthly is trying to come on or what but my back, stomach, and breast are really tender. My back hurts really badly sometimes not all the time. I got up this morning and my feet were aching when I tried to walk on them. But I am wanting to bed a lot too so I do not know what is going on with my hormones. One minute I am crying and getting my feelings hurt and the next minute I am wanting sex. Kind of Odd right??? I need any advice I can get at this point... PLEASE HELP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->