Trying to concieve for 7 Mouths

MONEY PENNY

trying to conceive
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Im new to all this so bear with me
My names Hayley and I got married in May. Me and my Husband have been trying to concieve ever since so 7 Mouths now. Really thought we had done it this month. My period was due on Monday just gone it still hasnt come yet but did a test Yesterday and got a Negative. Am now feeling really down as have been feeling sick and have had sore Breasts for a few weeks now really thought it was going to be positive.
Be nice to talk to people that are going through the same.

Welcome to the board and I wish you the best of luck TTC!!!

welcome and good luck until Af hasn't show you are in the game:)

Well, my DH and I have been married for over 6 years and have been actively TTC (this time) since Dec '06. I have PCOS so it is really hard for me to get pregnant or track my periods because I don't ovulate properly. I am now on Metformin and if it is not regulated in 3 months, I add Clomid. I am really excited, as is my husband! ^_^

My name is Sarah and I live in Alaska. How long have you and your DH been together?

Hi and welcome to BNB :). I'm Cindy and been with DH for 4 years, on our 4th month of actively TTC #1. I do hope this is your month, like Miel said, you're still in the game until AF is in full flow! :dust: Good luck to you!

Well, my DH and I have been married for over 6 years and have been actively TTC (this time) since Dec '06. I have PCOS so it is really hard for me to get pregnant or track my periods because I don't ovulate properly. I am now on Metformin and if it is not regulated in 3 months, I add Clomid. I am really excited, as is my husband! ^_^

My name is Sarah and I live in Alaska. How long have you and your DH been together?

Have been together 9 years, It must be really hard for you. I finding it hard and we have only been trying for 7 Mouths.

Hiya, I'm new round here too, am in 3rd month of TTC.

Really hope this is your month :hugs:

yes i am on ttc #1 and this my 3 month i will test on saturday my AF are due on the monday:)
i am 33 years old (34 in april) my husband and i being maried for 10 years and we had busy life until than and put of having a baby until 3 month ago ...anyway we are hoping to not have to wait to long !

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Hi there i am in gloucester too!
we are ttc no.2 and fast approaching 2 years of trying.
It took me about 6 months to concieve ewan.
Good luck and enjoy trying.

:hi: Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of supportive people on here, and a lot of people that are going through the same thing you are (some have even been TTC a lot longer). Good luck to you, I hope you get your BFP quickly.

:hi:welcome! I know how you feel this is my 6th month of ttc! I have adenomyosis (endometriosis of the uterus lining). I found out recently but my gynacologist said i shouldnt have trouble ttc...we shall see!:rofl: Look forward to chatting to you!

hi hope you find the help you need here everyone is lovely an there always some to talk to! good luck and i hope you get your bfp soon good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->