Trying to dodge the crazy - NPNT

Rozzer

Mum of 2, expecting #3
Reaction score
DH and I have agreed we want another child (we already have two beautiful sons), and because of that and my reactions, we have not been using any form of protection.

I stopped BF last August and since then my cycles have gone: 52, 28, 43 days. I have not been tracking and no idea what is going on.

I went two years without periods so I've forgotten what they are like with the pms and hormone surge so I have had a few sure I was pregnant moments only to be disappointed.

I'm currently day 34 - feel exhausted, very bloated, sick and DH has remarked my boobs look "fuller".

I'm trying to wait until day 50 before I test to avoid disappointment, and trying not to think about it and avoid the crazy.

Any tips? Stories? People who want to chat for distraction?

DH and I have agreed we want another child (we already have two beautiful sons), and because of that and my reactions, we have not been using any form of protection.

I stopped BF last August and since then my cycles have gone: 52, 28, 43 days. I have not been tracking and no idea what is going on.

I went two years without periods so I've forgotten what they are like with the pms and hormone surge so I have had a few sure I was pregnant moments only to be disappointed.

I'm currently day 34 - feel exhausted, very bloated, sick and DH has remarked my boobs look "fuller".

I'm trying to wait until day 50 before I test to avoid disappointment, and trying not to think about it and avoid the crazy.

Any tips? Stories? People who want to chat for distraction?

Hello :) no tips but I'm in a similar situation, I have one almost 5 month old :) we are currently ntnp and I stopped breastfeeding unfortunatly at 3 months. So I then got my next period when she was 4 months, not I presume my af is due in just over 2 weeks!

My first took 2 years of ntnp before she came along, so I'm praying it won't take that long this time around.

We havnt used any protection since she was born

If you want anyone to cht too I'm here!!

Thank you so much!

Congratulations on your almost 5 month old!
So confusing with the cycles - I never really tracked before apart from 3 months when we were trying for number 2 so turns out I have irregular cycles I think. I think temping would take us out of NPNT too much so I'd rather not just yet.

Last time we were trying DH called me captain insaneo at one point, I'd like to avoid that this time!

Thank you so much!

Congratulations on your almost 5 month old!
So confusing with the cycles - I never really tracked before apart from 3 months when we were trying for number 2 so turns out I have irregular cycles I think. I think temping would take us out of NPNT too much so I'd rather not just yet.

Last time we were trying DH called me captain insaneo at one point, I'd like to avoid that this time!

I think my oh would have a panic attack if I actually explained what was involved in ttc, which is why we are taking this approach. My problem is that I have endometriosis which is why I want to start to head to more ttc but I don't think oh could handle that..... And to be honest not sure I could either!

I'm just hoping so much that out next little one isn't going to take 2 years again!

I hope so too - for both of us!

I'm terrible at symptom spotting - lol, cramps and funny leg (it feels a little like my hip is out of kilter, if that makes sense).

Every cycle since August I've been convinced I'm pregnant - not letting myself get carried away this time.

Where abouts are you?
I'm in Auckland, New Zealand

I feel like I'm going to go crazy too! I'm not done bf-ing, but DD is 9 months now so not taking it as much. AF has been all over the chart the two times she's come around since Nov. I only tracked in the month leading up to getting pregnant the first time so I don't know wth is going on either. Have to pee lots this week, so taking a test next week. I hate having to wait!

I nearly caved and tested this morning but DH has hidden the tests so I couldn't :)

So I will Monday maybe ��

So...I couldn't resist testing and...eep! :cloud9::happydance::cloud9:

Hoping you lovely ladies get your bfps soon x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics