Trying to get over a miscarrige

Piglet77

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to all of this, but really need someone to talk to. I had a missed miscarrige last November, which resulted in me having to make the decision to wait and see if happened itself or have a procedure to remove it. I choose to wait as long as I could with the hope that a miracle might happen, however it didn't... It is now August and I cant seem to move on, I just feel very empty, like something is missing... Any help would be much appriciated.

C xx

hi chick i am so very sorry for urloss, I have had to M/C's the 1stwaslost naturally whilst the second i opted for medically management i was in that much pain and lost tomuch blood.
Its been 7 months since my last m/c and 2be honest some days are harder then others. I really hit rockbottom and i thought i got over it but i guess it nveer really goes away it just gets easier in time but u will still find u have bad days where all u feel like doing is crying. ( well thats how i feel)
if u eva need to talk im here x

Hey Hun, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I had a MC in Oct. 07'. I don't believe that it is something we ever get over, it's just something we learn to live with. I went and got a tattoo to remember. It is angel wings in the shape of a heart. I promise you the days do get better. They have for me. There are still things, songs, movies, hearing about other peoples stories that trigger so much pain and I just break down a cry. I have a very healthy 7 1/2 month old now. Having him has not filled the empty spot but it has made me realize that it all happend for a reason. I wouldn't have him if I would have had the other baby.Our bodies are amazing at detecting when something is wrong and maybe they know what is best. I hope this helps and I am always available to talk. Feel free to message me. Sending tons of hugs your way!!

I too had a M/C in April, and I still think about it everyday, Im so sad and low everyday, i just dont know what to do anymore :( trust me your not the only one..pm me if you want to chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->