Trying to get pregnant

Catmo89

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to this board and currently a nervous wreck. So I always have regular periods. Every month, on time, etc etc. Well my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 12/28/16 and 12/29/16. I know I was ovulating/fertile because I track my periods every month and did notice cervical egg white mucus that day. My last period was on 12/16/16. I we did it 3 times and he finished in me all 3 times. I've never had a pregnancy scare so I'm not sure what I should expect or what. Today I woke up with a slight vaginal pressure and went to the restroom more often. My breast do feel slight tender but not as bad. I'm 4 dpo today. When do y'all think Would be a good time to test? My period isn't until 10 more days. Should I just wait to see if my period is late or should I do one of those 6 days sooner trst? We are really hoping for a baby!

I personally would wait another week to test..4dpo is extremely early to test and you would likely get a negative result..usually 10 dpo people start to test and actually see faint lines in tests..go with everything:)

you could try a early response test around 10dpo but if its neg test once your late! good luck x

Yeh I would wait till 9/10 DPO too. With DD I tested at 7 and 8 DPO and got negatives which were really disheartening which was completely unnecessary because I then got BFP at 9 DPO. I never test before 9 DPO now to try and stop myself being unnecessarily disappointed. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->