Trying to loose weight :-(

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, i'm trying to loose weight as i'm getting very depressed about the weight i have put on, since having my two children. I used to be bilemic before my first child and went down to a size six, but completely messed my health up and i don't want to relasp back to that i wanna do it properly as i have my two lovely sons to think of :)

So i was wondering if any of you had any tips to share ?

I recently started using the wii active as the wii fit didn't seem to be doing much, i'm doing a workout every night once kids are in bed.

Thanks in advance xx

Best advice I could give would be to read the other journals on here and copy what the others are doing :D That's what Im basically doing. Heathy eating, calorie counting and doing stuff like walking and wii fit! See, you're already doing good with just doing the wii fit! :hugs: Keep at it, try not to get frustrated and don't check your weight every single day (I know! Sooo tempted...), everybody seems to be doing the weigh-in thing once a week, so I'd go with that.

i would think of a plan you want to follow ie slimming world or weightwatchers or calorie counting and see how it goes xx

good luck xx

I'm calorie counting, it's been a few days and I've lost 2lbs... I'm using this site - https://www.nutracheck.co.uk
There's a 5day free trial and after that you have to pay for it, but it's not as expensive as weight watchers/slimming world etc... It's really a wake up call for someone like me, who's never really paid attention to what I'm eating, to see how many calories I was eating before. You don't have to put in card details for the free trial either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->