Trying to lose weight

Bumppyy

Reaction score
Im trying to lose weight or go on a diet or both really as im not fat but im not the way i want to be and i just want to be in better health and everything for when i have a baby me and oh are trying in 2011-2012 so i have about 2 years
So anything will help me or others i just want to feel more happier with my self
:happydance:

My first advice is don't "diet" just change your eating habits in better ways for life. I'm working on this myself, it's not easy but even small changes are good :) My big one was changing regular pasta for whole wheat. Good luck on your weight loss!!

Thanks Hun
First thing im doing is cutting down on fizzy drinks and sweet's Then from there i go and excerise every other day

Yea the fizzy drinks are hard to cut, but totally worth it!

Just cut out the junk and fizzy drinks hun xx

Yeah, it's all about sensible food choices and getting enough exercise. Crash dieting is stupid. It's taken me six years to realise this - going from one diet to another. I'm near my goal weight now by just using my brain for a change. I still have a Macdonalds from time to time but when i do, i then eat modestly for the rest of the day, and probably for the next day too. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->