Trying to sort whats what- bit of help please!

meow951

Reaction score
I started charting before i got pregnant, but we only tried 1 month and got BFP so not much practise haha.

I had a miscarriage on the 2nd of May. I was 12+3 but baby had died at 9 weeks. I had light bleeding for about 3 days and then it was just when i wiped. That stopped about 4-5 days ago.

Well yesterday i had the most stickest eggwhite cm- it could literally have been used as glue! I've also had it today and my cervix has been open. I've just done a pregnancy test to check hormones and that was negative which is brilliant :happydance: I also did an opk which is hovering around positive. I haven't started temping yet as i wanted to get the miscarriage out the way but will start tomorrow.

Right ill get to the point:

After a miscarriage is it usual for your body to jump pretty much back into the same cycle? Its just i used to ovulate around this time before the miscarriage.

Also do your temps usually stay around the same each cycle. E.g mine were around 36.0 before ovulation and then went up. Will they be around the same or does it change each month?

I think i've probably missed the boat this month but i'm trying to be postive lol. If you managed to understand all that then thanks :thumbup:

Hi Meow, im a temping thickie, so i dont know anything about anything im afraid, but i know that everyone's cycles react differently to mc, some have the same and some change dramatically - and anything in between

was the cm sticky or stretchy?

if you have tested positive today on opk, you havent missed the eggboat this month, get to it today and for a couple of days, the most fertile time is as your opk is + because it takes 10 hours for the sperm to swim there, and the egg has to be there as they get there - if youre ready, go go go!!

Cm was stretchy and sticky lol. Just like egg whites.

We did have sex this afternoon so thats good. I just wondered if perhaps i ovulated yesterday and the opk is getting fainter now rather than darker. I did read that sperm can last 4 days which i can say is true. When i got pregnant we had sex 3 days before ovulation and i got pregnant. I know the egg only lives for 24 hours or something if it hasnt been fertilised, so if it did happen yesterday i hope they swim, swim, swim!

Just find it hard to have loads of sex as i have such a low sex drive. eeeek

Good luck, hope you get your :bfp:! :hugs:

With regards to temping etc, i never did this so can't help, and i did kind of chart, but only for one month as we got our :bfp: in the first month :happydance: I also can't answer your question about cycles as my late miscarriage was very recent so haven't had an AF since, yet.

So, all in all, this was a pretty pointless post. Lol! But wanted to wish you luck. :hugs: xx

I got preggers first month too and my mc was only 2 weeks ago and no af either so kinda in the same situation :)

Thanks! I wish you luck too!

I think you ovulate 24-36 hours after the darkest opk, so sounds to me like you are still good to go. They might have little teeny tiny roller skates on anyway

Bding as the opk is darkest, and the day before and the day after are the best days

Fingers crossed then! I'm not feeling brill as my cousin who is 34 is also pregnant. She was only 3 weeks ahead of me so we were due around the same time, but she's having complications so i'm worried for her. And now my other cousin has just annouced he's going to be a dad and his partner is only 2 weeks behind me. And we all get together at xmas so they'll have their babies and i won't have mine :(

ahh bless you, this will happen for you

Christmas is a long way off, you will have had time to process whats happened, and of course time to get bfp by then too

Yeah, thats what im hoping for. Hopefully i'll be 5-6 months pregnant by then and obviously ill be sad but it wont be so terrible.

I'm having a feeling sorry for myself day today!

It's ok to have a "feeling sorry for yourself" day, that's perfectly normal. :hugs: Just make the most of the good times, and don't feel guilty for feeling happy...if you feel happy, LET yourself be happy, but also cry when you need to cry.

I'm hoping to be a big fatty by Christmas time, even though realistically i should have been spending Christmas with a 3 month old xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->