Trying to stay motivated

T

turbo_mom

So i've finally decided that I have had enough with my body...
I've been to the gym once this week and plan to go again either tomorrow or Saturday and try to start going at least 2-3 times a week to start..
I am now 150lbs and only 5"2. This is the biggest i've ever been and it's making me depressed. I've gained more weight after having Angelynn then when I was pregnant with her!:hissy:
I think that I will start my own blog and see if that can motivate me. And it's not even the working out.. it's the food. I have a horrible eating schedule and when I do eat it's usually bad food :blush: My goal is to have 30lbs lost by the New year. I haven't been 120lbs since I was 14 and I know I can do it. I just have to resist all that yummy food. It's worst when :witch: is here....then I just eat sugary foods.

OH and before I forget has anyone tried Turbo Jam?? I saw some videos on it and really want to try it. It looks fantastic. If you're not sure what it is just youtube it. It's great!!

Anyways enough of the rant. I will keep everyone updated on my weight loss and I will try to remember to track it with pictures. *shudder*
Hope everyone else is doing well with their goals. And remember weight loss doesn't happen over night it's a gradual process. I have to keep telling myself that :):hug:

Good luck!

I am starting again on 3 October. Want to be sexy for the new year holidays.

Good luck with reaching your goals! :hugs:

good luck hun.... its tough i know... I feel the same!! Im eating well yet the scales arent telling me this!! The gym is needed I think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->