Trying to tone up, looking for buddies!

belle254

Mummy to Evie and Ollie!
Reaction score
Hi 😊 I have two monkeys, dd who is 3.5 and ds who is 2.5. I'm a single mum and have been trying to eat healthier and exercise more for about 5 months. I've made progress, but I'm starting at the gym this week to kick things up a notch so I'm looking for mums who will help keep me motivated with eating healthy and whatnot! I'm not a fan of cardio unless I have to, prefer strength training and weights! I'm 5"3 and 113lbs, so not looking to lose weight per se, more just tone up and build muscle. Anyone in a similar position? 😋 X

After years of on off dieting having had multiple pregnancies I have had enough of it. I have got the pregnancy weight off each time but am now so fed up with denying myself food and being miserable.

I 'd be ok staying this size ish but would like to firm everything up and just eat a little healthier.

So I'm trying to up the exercise a lot (which will be a good habit to get into for family heart reasons too) and do some home toning etc.

I run as much as I can but getting out is hard sometimes. I play netball once a week and am going to try a zumba class soon.

Those things i find easier to do. Its the evening or daytime planking etc which I do have time for that I am slack about !! I need something to keep me on track and motivated.

Am hoping a gymn will open up soon as we live in the sticks.

Writing this has motivated me to go and get my little weights and mat!

Literally, just tried to wear a pair of trousers earlier this evening and had serious muffin top! The rest of me is very slim , but it's my tummy that just won't behave.

I am waist training and decided to get the running machine out and couple this with sit ups

Hi can I join please
I had my third baby 4 weeks ago. I've 7-8lbs till I'm back to 120lbs. I've serious mummy tummy. I want to be toned. I'm starting Monday x

Did you have a normal birth , as I had a c section which meant I couldn't excercise for ages. what is your plan ?

Hi yeah I had normal delivery. I plan on doing t25 with healthy eating. I did it last year before I got pregnant and I def noticed a difference

I am about to go on the running machine which was storing clothes until a few days ago. I have been drinking lots of water in order to avoid the water tension bloat. I think us mothers get easily dehydrated

I did t25 yesterday. I did all the modification moves as I'm not too sure about my pelvic floor just yet

Are you breastfeeding? I found that made me eat so much but very happy to have breastfed. My brain still wants to eat as much even though I have stopped

I'm breastfeeding. My problem is I'm eating junk because I know the breastfeeding is burning calories. I didn't do t 25 yesterday. I walked 3.5 miles with the buggy it was a fast walk with hills. I've decided I'm going to wait until I am 6 weeks PP before I do the t 25. Give my pelvic floor a bit more time.

Hi ladies, can i join you!! I have 2 munchkins. Ds will be 3 in August and dd turned 1 in February. Right after dd was born hubby and I did the 21 day fix and eating plan. It made me feel so much better and was looking good. But around the holidays I let myself go and then we were ttc again so I was worried about starting up again. After having a miscarraige last week and gaining 5 pounds in 2 weeks I'm ready to get toned up again. So while I would like to lose 5-10 pounds I would be super happy if I could get ride of my mom pooch and get my 6 pack back! I'm ordering my shakology and hopefully t25. I need a change up with my work out. That way when we do fall pregnant again I'll have better eating habits and not gain so much so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->