TT help

P

purple_socks

i need some help (i did just post this at the end of the tushy tue thread but thought i'd start a new thread to get it noticed more...

i can't seem to post a comment anywhere on fill you pants?! i keep trying and whenever i press 'post' it just takes me to the top of the page and theres no comment?! and i can't seem to sign up 4 the news letter?! it just takes me to the homepage when i try!!? am i doing something wrong? i'm trying to enter Tushy tuesady for the first time.....whats going on?:shrug:

eh? how do i do that?...wish i knew stuff abt computers?! :p

oh wait a min! think i might have figured it out....internet options then delet browser history, cookies and something else yeah?

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)

1. Open IE and click on the "Tools" menu.
2. Select "Internet Options."
3. Click on the "General" tab if it isn't selected already.
4. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
5. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
6. Click "OK" to exit.

Mozilla Firefox

1. Open Firefox and click on the "Tools" menu.
2. Select "Options."
3. Click on the "Privacy" icon on the left.
4. Select "Cookies" and click on "View Cookies"
5. Select google.com from the list and press "remove cookie."
6. Click "OK" to exit.

This will delete any saved settings on sites, like you may have to relog into forums etc xx

Oops sorry :blush: I have no cookies and really want some now but the cupboards are bare and so is my bank account :haha:

ok delete stuff but its still ot letting me post...altho i have managed to sign up 4 the news letter. Does it normally let u see ur post straight away or is there a delay?

Bekki: i only have rubbishy tastes of nothing goodies ginger bread men which didn't hit the spot boo! :-( altho have u ever heard of the 5 min choc mug cake??? https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/5-MINUTE-CHOCOLATE-MUG-CAKE/85427078942?ref=ts

you may need to restart your browser/computer to have the effect of the clearing of history and cookies (not the chocolate chip kind)

oh ok cool. I'll try fyp again later after i've restarted comp and see if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->