TTC #1, 1st time IVF, Sept/Oct 2016. Looking for a buddy.

alycesin

Reaction score
Hello!

My husband and I have been TTC for 2.5 years. We have done 4 cycles of IUI, all with letrozole, 2 w/ trigger.. We have decided to move onto IVF and will begin testing this week. We will start our IVF cycle in October. Is anyone else on the same timeline? It would be great to have a buddy to talk to :hugs:

Thanks!
Allison

Allison, I will be. Very similar situation as yours. we have our
initial ivf apt on Thursday. I should be around the same timeline. We can be buddies

Hi Allison

We have had 2 unsuccessful IUIs and now moving onto IVF. Have had all our appointments and have been told we need to do a test embryo transfer next cycle (hopefully starting 11 Sept but who knows - my cycles range from 31-45 days long). The test embryo transfer is to see if there will be any issues with the real transfer because I've previously had a procedure to remove CINII cells from my cervix and scar tissue on the cervix may increase the chance of miscarriage, apparently.

Will then commence the IVF cycle (hopefully!) mid-late October.

Best of luck and happy to share experiences... it's such a daunting process isn't it!

Kim

Hello MamaCole & Kim!

I am so happy you responded!!!! It will be so nice to have a few buddies through all of this. Kim you are right, this process is very daunting and overwhelming.

My IVF coordinator called me back yesterday to schedule all of my appointments. Looks like I will be doing the Sonohysterogram and trial transfer on September 26th, followed by our pre-art on October 3rd. And our retreival week will most likely be the week of October 23rd. We have to be out of town at the beginning of October so we had to push things back 2 weeks. I also start my bcp's on Friday.

Kim, good luck with your trial transfer! Sending good vibes your way!!

Keep me posted on your timeline's!!

Allison

Hello ladies,

Any updates on your IVF schedules?

I have my trial transfer/sonohysterogram on Monday. Does anyone know if this hurts? Is it similar to an IUI or HSG?

Thanks! Talk soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->