TTC # 1 , 2 week limbo

KibriJ0nes

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the sight. I'm Kibriyauna and me and my SO have been trying to conceive our first. ok so Feb 3 , was my ovulation day, my Glow app says today I'm 12 dpo umm I guess, well I was supposed to Be accompanied by AF the 18th but sometimes it's late so I pushed it back to the 20th when it didn't come, I still haven't seen it. Well along with that I've had some definite symptoms, I'm so hungry all the time! That is actually unusual for me bc I never really eat. Along with that I've gotten light acne on my head, an increase in CM, lower back pain, frequent urination and nausea. So yesterday morning and the night before at 10 dpo and 11 dpo I took $ store tests just to see and I got faint positives. But, they were a little after 2 minutes so I wasnt sure if it could just be an evap. Of course I'll test again but I'm just not getting my hopes up regardless bc for months now Even though this is different, I end up with the infamous AF. Any thoughts.? It's so hard, I thought it'd be easier.

For most tests, I believe the acceptable test window is 5-10 minutes. If it came up in under 5, I would probably trust it. You can always get a digital to make sure (you can't refute when it says "PREGNANT" in text)!

First try, awesome. :)

If pregnant, yes, light cramping can be normal. You can even spot while pregnant and not have it be a catastrophe; it's pretty common.

Thanks, I can only pray and hope this is it for me you know, :thumbup: this really just uplifts me. I was worried no one would answer lol. I pray that soon you'll be in the same position as well.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your sticky bean and you get to enjoy the next 9 months without incident!!! Fingers crossed tightly for you. :)

And thank you for the well-wishes. It's been a rocky road for me, but who knows, maybe this will be my month, too.

Oh my gosh, congrats!!! So happy you were able to confirm that first test! :happydance:

Kibri- I am extra excited for you because your first try you were successful (it's my first try too and I am 15dpo and so anxious to test!!!)

Dill- I am extra excited for you too considering I have been kind of stalking you this 2ww and have been praying for you and your bfp. (sorry about the stalker status!!!)

Congrats ladies!!!!!!!!!! Yipeee!!!!

P.S. I have been cramping for the last 2 days and AF has not showed up. I keep getting squirts (sorry about the TMI) and then going to see if it is AF and it's not it's just CM!!! ! It's driving me banana's! I am so nervous to test. Nervous to get a BFN, but also nervous to get a BFP (even though it's what I want with all of my being!!)

My head is just in a crazy spot right now....don't mind me.

Congrats again!

I love stalkers ;)

Test test test!! The squirty cm sounds so promising!!!

You the same way I was. Those uncomfortable cramps, I still have them a bit and a big increase in cm from the start. Baby dust to you Davis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->