TTC#1, 29 years old, PCOS looking for a buddy

Brandy_R

Reaction score
I am here to try to find people who are TTC and would like to share stories, frustrations and joys of it :thumbup:

Hey... i am 30 and ttc #1 and i have PCOS. would love a buddy as well!

Hi, I am new to this all and TTC. I have PCOS and would also like someone to chat with. 😊

Hi ladies! I'm 30 also now :) I ended up getting pregnant last month on femara. Sadly it ended in a suspected ectopic pregnancy. I got the methotrexate shot 2 weeks ago. We can't TTC again until June 5th.

How long have you both been trying? Also what cd are you on? I'm on cd 21 today. Not that it matters too much but helps with knowing time is passing :)

Hi ladies, I'm not TTC but wanted to offer some support...I'm 30 with PCOS and conceived this baby on cycle 3 of 10mg Clomid!

Good luck to all of you!!

Hello ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. I'm 27 and just recently found out that I have PCOS. I started metformin today so I am feeling hopeful, but unsure about all of it. It would be nice to have some buddies that are going through some of the same struggles as I have.

My husband and I have been officially TTC since September, though we were basically ntnp for 5 years. I decided to temp and use OPK's in September and really try to time everything. After a few months of no positive OPK and super long cycles I decided to get things looked into which is what led to my PCOS diagnosis.

Lots of baby dust to all of us in this journey! :)

To Jules8
I tried the Metformin for awhile. I didn't have much luck with it, but didn't try it for too long......the side effects got to be too much.
I hope this is how we're supposed to communicate on here.......I'm new to this all.
It sounds like you and I are in the same boat. Let's keep chatting! 😊

Hi ladies! I'm 30 also now :) I ended up getting pregnant last month on femara. Sadly it ended in a suspected ectopic pregnancy. I got the methotrexate shot 2 weeks ago. We can't TTC again until June 5th.

How long have you both been trying? Also what cd are you on? I'm on cd 21 today. Not that it matters too much but helps with knowing time is passing :)

i am on CD4.... i have been trying since August 2014. I am currently on Vitex, Inositol and NAC from my holistic dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->