TTC #1 after 3 losses so far..Would love buddies :)

sunshine85

Reaction score
I am surprised I am back here...but I met so many wonderful and nice women when I was TTC last year. I ended up conceiving in April but lost baby in June. :angel: It was heartbreaking going through a 3rd loss (second with my spouse).

Now, after taking awhile for ourselves to pull together I return. Yes, we are trying again. Well, not trying and not preventing. Just letting nature take its course no pressure.

Just had :af: :witch:on the 11th-15th and I am in my fertile window (have been :sex: every other day) and tomorrow is the big O day, according to my ovulation/period calendar, which is usually never wrong. Not to mention the right ovary pain that indicates it lol.

I just want to say I am glad to be back and hope that I get my sticky bean this time around. Hope to make more new friends as well :) :hugs:

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!! :dust::dust:

Hello!

I'd love to be your buddy!

I'm just waiting to O also (although it's annoyingly late this month!)

So sorry about your losses, this is my first try following my loss too.

Good luck for this month :)

Hello!

I'd love to be your buddy!

I'm just waiting to O also (although it's annoyingly late this month!)

So sorry about your losses, this is my first try following my loss too.

Good luck for this month :)

Yay! ::hugs:: hello buddy! I am also very sorry for your losses as well. But we will think happy thoughts and get our sticky bean. Today is O Day for me so definitely hoping to ::sex:: and hopefully it works haha. Although I had O pain in my ovary on Sunday so wonder if I O'd then....ehh I BD on Sunday too just in case...

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Hello there :hugs: :hi: and so sprry about your loss. I would love to be ttc buddies and hopefully belly buddies too..I keep my fx for us. I am in my two week window now but I tested 5dpo and bfn but I am hoping it was just too early to test. Welcome welcome welcome.

Hello there :hugs: :hi: and so sprry about your loss. I would love to be ttc buddies and hopefully belly buddies too..I keep my fx for us. I am in my two week window now but I tested 5dpo and bfn but I am hoping it was just too early to test. Welcome welcome welcome.[/QUOTE

That is too ironic. I am also in my two week window (starting today) and have also tested today. I didn't expect anything but I still had my fingers crossed. I've never seen such a blank white test. Tomorrow my doctor is retesting my hcg to see if it came down from 43. She said she wants it to be 5 or less then I can start trying again. Keeping my fx for us. It's really nice to know someone else is on close cd's as I am. Also you can always talk to me as well, I am up all kinds of hours and always available. :))
<33

Hello there :hugs: :hi: and so sprry about your loss. I would love to be ttc buddies and hopefully belly buddies too..I keep my fx for us. I am in my two week window now but I tested 5dpo and bfn but I am hoping it was just too early to test. Welcome welcome welcome.[/QUOTE

That is too ironic. I am also in my two week window (starting today) and have also tested today. I didn't expect anything but I still had my fingers crossed. I've never seen such a blank white test. Tomorrow my doctor is retesting my hcg to see if it came down from 43. She said she wants it to be 5 or less then I can start trying again. Keeping my fx for us. It's really nice to know someone else is on close cd's as I am. Also you can always talk to me as well, I am up all kinds of hours and always available. :))
<33

Hello dear :hugs: yea I poas two days ago and of course at 6dpo I expected to see something. But nada. Made me feel a bit discouraged but I am okay now. I feel super gassy and :af: symptoms so idk if we made it this cycle. I figure we :sex: every other day since af ended and hopefully :spermy: caught the egg but i dont think so :( feeling blah now...

<33

Hello dear :hugs: yea I poas two days ago and of course at 6dpo I expected to see something. But nada. Made me feel a bit discouraged but I am okay now. I feel super gassy and :af: symptoms so idk if we made it this cycle. I figure we :sex: every other day since af ended and hopefully :spermy: caught the egg but i dont think so :( feeling blah now...

I just had my hcg levels done again and they're at zero. It really hit hard that it's in fact over and we have to try again. According to FF this is my two week window so hopefully I can make it. My dh is out of town and I won't be joining him until Sunday/Monday so I'm hoping and praying that we will make it in time. Cm started on Tuesday/Wednesday and I've never really tracked it before so I'm clueless as to what that means. I def had cramping and some slight symptoms which I thought were my hormone levels but I'm thinking it was just my body getting ready to ovulate. I will def keep you in my thoughts and hopefully we will get it this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->