TTC #1 and over 30

Smimms

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
For some reason my Mimmsy profile was deleted, but I would like to restart this thread. This is a great forum for us more mature TTCers. I promise I will maintain this thread.

Testing schedule

April 25
MrsChezek

April 29
liltiger

May 4
Breezy81

May 8
grkprn
Nicki79

May 12
Preg_pilot

May 13
Smimms
Veganlily

May 17
Bakingbabe

May 20
MD1223

May 21
snowflakes120

May23
Josie1999
Yay BFP Pregpilot H&H 9 months!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Hey there! I am also TTC baby number 1 as well! I have been trying for about 6 months now. I am soon to be 32! Eeek!

I turned 30 in December and have been trying for nearly 11 months x

So glad you restarted a new thread! Wonder what happened? :huh:

Hello ladies!
I am 31 TTC # 1 and just keep hoping this month will be our month. I am on round 4 of clomid this month and waiting for that :bfp:

GL to all and lots of :dust:

Hey! Great thread! I just turned 33, and this is cycle #14 for #1! Had all the fertility testing done, and the funny thing is DH and I are both "normal" and doc even said my egg reserves were very good for my age...LOL...so praying this month is it, if not next month we move onto Clomid and IUI. Wishing everyone luck!!

Hey, 30 years old, TTC#1, cycle 1.

Wishing us all a lot of luck :)
Lots of :bfp: this in may :)

I'm 33, OH is 34, TTC our first, this is our 4th cycle.

I have hypothyroidism and just found out from docs my levels are off and my dose is being upped. Hopefully if it's been holding us back from catching that egg, at least things are on the up.

:dust:

I'm 33, OH is 34, TTC our first, this is our 4th cycle.

I have hypothyroidism and just found out from docs my levels are off and my dose is being upped. Hopefully if it's been holding us back from catching that egg, at least things are on the up.

Good thing they are upping your dose. Hopefull that will make this month your month!!!

Let's get some testing dates ladies. AF just got me so I'll be testing May 14th (and possibly before. POAS addict)
I'm 31 soon to be 32. Ttc for 6 months by tracking ovulation only. Doc says everything is ok but hopefully I can start fertility treatments soon.

I wll be testing on 5/8...and right now that seems forever away!!!!
Still waiting on a positive opk even though me ticker says it already should have happened :coffee:

Good Morning Ladies! This should be a very nice thread, hopefully I can join. I sure can use as much encouragement I can get. I started on the other thread also.

I'm 31 years old, haven't protected in 11 years, my first husband did have low sperm count so we knew that issue. I am ovulating according to the Dr's blood test. We have not tested DH yet, that's like an act of congress right now LOL, we've let it be in god's hands for the past 5 years but starting this month we are trying every other night for the whole month until AF decides to peek or not. LEt's just pray that I didn't miss any windows if this is possible to happen because we were both too darn tired last night UUGH

Wish everyone the best of luck.

Angelbugg

Cycle Day 13 today 4/20

Hey all,
I'm 31 and Dh is 36; we have been trying since Nov, more seriously since Jan ( I got opk's and got better at charting and when to dtd!). May is our 10th wedding anniversary and I would love love love a bfp to celebrate. :) Baby dust to all!

Hi,
I am 32, DH is 34 TTC #1! Came off BCP end of jan so this is my 2nd cycle. I am using OPK and am on cd 22 and still no ovulation!
I hope this is a lucky thread!!!
:dust: to you all!!!!

Hey there! I am also TTC baby number 1 as well! I have been trying for about 6 months now. I am soon to be 32! Eeek!

Me too. Took a while to convince my dh that the clock is ticking lol.

Good Morning Ladies! This should be a very nice thread, hopefully I can join. I sure can use as much encouragement I can get. I started on the other thread also.

I'm 31 years old, haven't protected in 11 years, my first husband did have low sperm count so we knew that issue. I am ovulating according to the Dr's blood test. We have not tested DH yet, that's like an act of congress right now LOL, we've let it be in god's hands for the past 5 years but starting this month we are trying every other night for the whole month until AF decides to peek or not. LEt's just pray that I didn't miss any windows if this is possible to happen because we were both too darn tired last night UUGH

Wish everyone the best of luck.

Angelbugg

Cycle Day 13 today 4/20

The more the merrier. Welcome! Ovulation tracking is so frustrating try fertility friend.com you can temp track your cm and it helps pinpoint ovulation.

Thanks Smimms!
Since this is actually the FIRST month every even seriously trying I haven't even started to track ovulation. I told DH first step is making more time in the bed LOL sorry Like I said before I'm such a newbie I don't know all the slang/abbr. Anyway, So this month we are TRYING every other night. Like I said last night was a miss, he works two jobs and I worked late last night, we were just really to tired LOL Honestly still getting use to the fact that we acutually have to "work" at this baby making thing, like everyone else I'm sure we thought and was taught basically this is going to come natural. So I can't get into to many conversations because I don't have experience other than reading to much and this is technically my first cycle of focusing to try. We just really practiced all these years LOL

I will check out that site, thanks.

Hope all is well with all of you.

Thanks
Angelbugg

Sorry for the length, I got a little carried away with knowing you all won't judge and now how what I am talking about :)

Hi Ladies,

I'd love to join the group. I am 32, DH is 30. Been trying since December (2011) for #1. Had first very light BFP this month, but turned into AF yesterday (four days late). :(

Ready to get back to BD'ing given doctor's go ahead. Not sure when I will test given that we are now off track a few days. Thinking next AF should arrive around May 17, if my body corrects itself to yesterday as CD1. So, test maybe May 20??

I have been doing OPKs, but not charting. Sometimes using preseed when needed.

Excited to have this group!! :happydance:

Question - how do you get the boxes in your sigs, e.g., countdown to ovulation, etc.?

I am new to this! Thanks! :)

Question - how do you get the boxes in your sigs, e.g., countdown to ovulation, etc.?

I am new to this! Thanks! :)

I clicked on somebody´s ovulation chart, and it linked me to the site where I could make it.
Then you can get the BBT code from that site, and insert it into your signature on this site.
To edit your signature, go to User CP on the top of the page, and on the left side there is a menu, where you can find where to edit your signature :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->