TTC #1 and over 30

LillyTame - yep, was thinking the same thing! Going to ring the fertility centre to see if I can get an earlier appt :thumbup:

Luna - hope the other tube was just having a 'spasm' and isnt really blocked - I read once that sometimes that happens during the HSG...

AuCa - I had an anovulatory cycle a few months ago, but it was a short cycle (only 2 weeks!). Hope you O soon

Horsey - Try and wait a few more days before testing again, FX!

Lily - enjoy the holiday!

I think weak ovulation is when your corpus luteum is kind of crappy. I'm sure I've had it happen a few times, I have two charts where I only had an 11 day lp and my temp dropped at 10 dpo when usually it stays up right until af. I thought clomid was supposed to help with that though...

yeah I've read that it can sometimes be a spasm if the blockage is right at the uterus, will have to wait until next week to find out.

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

sorry lillyt - but vday does sound like the perfect day for good news of this nature ;)

Sorry LillyTame :hugs::hugs:

Thanks for your input Goldfish! My CBFM went back to "low" today, so I'm really getting the feeling that this will be anovulatory (I'm already on CD 28). In that case I just hope AF will show rather sooner than later...

Thanks ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I really don't think it actually matters that I didn't ovulate, to be honest. DH did another sperm test (this time not the microscope one, where we already found 0 to max 3 sperm) yesterday - the one with the test lines; and it turned out negative as well (which means that there is less than 20mil sperm cells in the sample). So every home test we did so far pretty much confirmed that we most likely have a significant male factor issue.
Right now I'm just waiting for his SA results. That way we can take the next necessary steps....

Good luck with the sa results auca, hopefully they are better than you're expecting or there is a solution that brings your bfp closer xx

Hey ladies,
Have not been around for a while... Work took over in September especially having new management. Had kind of resigned myself that it wasn't going to happen and then I had a massive shock last weekend.

All I can say I did differently was that it was Christmas hols so I was relaxed, there was lots of partying!

I wanted to say a big thank you to you girls for being so supportive and kind and that I wish baby dust to you all and hope to see you in the forum with preg pilot and mrs cheznek soon xxx

:hugs: lillyt & Acu :hugs:

Congrats Loukachu H&H 9 months

Just waiting to o...i?m guessing yesterday or today. Hubby's work hasn't been cooperating so not much bd so far but he is home tonight :)

snap I POAS OPK at around 1pm and almost +ve so I have had to move our BD pattern forward to tonight, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday!

Hope we catch these eggs :dust:

Fx'ed for you!!

DH had his SA in the morning, so now waiting for results (hopefully by the end of the week/beginning of next week).
And I'm waiting for AF :coffee:

Still waiting to o, probably sometime later this week. Bd-a-thon has begun. ;)

Good luck catching the eggy, luna and twag!

Good luck on the sa, auca!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->