TTC #1, any other April hopefuls?

oregoon

Reaction score
Hey TTC'ers! Any of those out there April hopefuls? Either in the fertile window, or in the 2 week window, or maybe ready to test soon??

I am in my fertile window and hopeful for this month! Any fellow April hopefuls out there want to be TTC buddies?? Let's chat! Where are you at? Struggles/victories?

Hey TTC'ers! Any of those out there April hopefuls? Either in the fertile window, or in the 2 week window, or maybe ready to test soon??

I am in my fertile window and hopeful for this month! Any fellow April hopefuls out there want to be TTC buddies?? Let's chat! Where are you at? Struggles/victories?
Hi! I'm waiting to find out this month also. Should have a period easter weekend but really hoping for a positive test instead :) Been TTC for 7 months, went thru hormone tests to be sure and also had my bf do a semen test which was fine. Good luck! I'm tired of having negative tests every month!

Hi MommaWolfe2Be! FX for that positive test! BFN's are no fun :( I'm glad to hear everything is good for you guys fertility-wise, I hope it happens for you this month! What an awesome Easter present :)

Are you in to charting much? Have you ovulated yet? My BBT this morning spiked a whole degree, so FX that I ovulated!! :)

I've charted my periods and symptoms and CM for 7 months and I've gotten familiar with my body but I haven't started BBT yet. I plan to do so because I am so tired of BFN one after another. I'm new to this all so its a lot to learn and its harder because my bf doesn't understand any of it so I've been leaning to girlfriends for help. My friends already have kids so they don't understand the aggravation. Good luck to you :) Hoping for my Easter miracle.

Hi Ladies,

We are in our fourth month TTC no. 1 and both desperate to get a BFP.

May would be an amazing month! It'll be our fourth wedding anniversary on the 15th of May and a baby conceived this cycle would be due in January - it's always school holidays in January in our part of the world, and my birthday is also in January - so is my Dad's, and my sisters and about 5 cousins. I feel this is meant to be.

I'm doing acupuncture and starting yoga classes in an effort to de-stress and have some "me time" and I've been saying little mantras to myself to pump myself full of positivity so that I allow space for this to happen.

I have been a little stressed out in recent months.

If it doesn't work this cycle we have an appointment to get some preliminary tests done but I'm hopeful we won't need it!

Nice to have some people to talk to. :)

Tuesdaysbaby, welcome!

What a great wedding anniversary present that would be! Haha you're the opposite of my husband, he has lots of relatives with a birthday in December and he himself has a birthday then, so he is hoping so badly that we don't have a baby that month. Me, I don't care either way :)

I hope the acupuncture and de-stressing will work for you! I have heard women rave about it. Yeah I find sometime that the only way to keep my cool is to remember that its for the best of the hopeful baby :)

What cycle day are you on?

Hi oregoon,

Not in Oregon by any chance are you? ;)

It definitely helps to get me relaxed, I fell asleep at acupuncture on Saturday, within about 4 minutes! After a full nights sleep as well. I must have been really really relaxed as normally my mind is just racing... my mantra put me to sleep with a smile on my face and I've been repeating it over and over again this weekend (inside my head, that way people don't think 'who's this loony?' haha) and it has really helped to centre me. This is what it's all about etc... that baby at the end.

I'm on CD 9 now. We started DTD on CD 7 & we are going to do EOD up until around ov time and then do everyday while I have the glorious EWCM! Then back to EOD - we normally sorta stop after EWCM goes away but I'm scared that we are missing it and I could be ovulating later or something... it's so hard to know dammit! Hopefully with temping I will have more of an idea.

What CD are you on now? Are you in that wonderful time of TWW?

Oh at this point I'd take a baby any month, even a Christmas Day baby wouldn't be so bad to me! ;) Though I've missed the boat for a 2014 baby so on to 2015 it is.

I'm either CD 19 or CD 20. 7 dpo. Hoping I can test soon! But I want to wait as long as possible of course. It's just so tempting :) I've had symptoms crop up lately, such as nausea and cramping. FX!! :)

Fingers crossed for you and your testing!

How long have you been trying for?

Any reason you are hoping for multiples? :)

Thanks! This is our first month actively trying :) Haha funny story about the multiples thing- Basically I have tons of twins in my family. I'm a twin, and my mom is a twin, and my great uncles are twins. I guess it would just be cool to continue the tradition :)

Oh by the way- your acupuncture experience sounds like it was amazing! I'm glad you had such a relaxing time. Oh and its probably worth it to DTD even after you've ovulated or seen ewcm. Just because you never know!

Hello ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in :flower:

Looks like i'm not too far off from where you are in your cycles, i'm currently 2dpo and expecting AF on 24th April although I do have a short LP and purchased some progesterone cream online to see if I can increase my LP to 14days naturally, am just about to start that this evening :)

Welcome, patienceiav!

I hope the progesterone cream works for you! Sounds like a good idea :) I'm not familiar with short luteal phases, what is the benefit of lengthening it? (Anything besides regulating your cycle?)

Thanks :) short luteal phase means I get AF early, I usually start spotting around 10dpo and when your egg can implant from anywhere between 7-12 days and it takes your body time to realise you're pregnant & not shed your lining, it can be harder to get/stay pregnant so my dream is to get to 14dpo so the egg has a chance to implant and my body can realise not to have af :)

Oh I see! That was a good explanation :) yeah I can see why that would be a problem! Even if the bean wants to stick, it can't. Any symptoms yet?

The one best tip I've learned so far is that anything you feel until possible implantation (so absolute earliest 7dpo and maybe a day or two after that for your body to start acting pregnant) is purely the progesterone in your body, you can't feel pregnancy symptoms before you implant :flower: or well you'll feel that way whether you're pregnant or not so you can't link it to a bfp :)

I feel something new every month and always get AF so I try my best to ignore anything but I always end up feeling pregnant :( wishful thinking!

That's really good to know! Thanks for mentioning that. I had a dip on Saturday, and that's when the nausea started, so I'm thinking maybe this is it for me! Wishful thinking, like you said :)

Sounds like a good time to start crossing your fingers your symptoms are a good thing :) whether you're pregnant or not 2ww can be exciting/exhausting! When are you testing/expecting af?

If i can hold off, I'm planning to test on Thursday. My AF is expected on the next Tuesday. How about you?

Ooh test day tomorrow, I hope you see something :) but don't worry if you don't, it's still early days!

I'm expecting af 24th but if the progesterone cream can get me to 14dpo then af would be 27th, so the question is to test when I normally get AF or when I - should- with a normal luteal phase :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->