TTC #1, any other April hopefuls?

Thanks for the encouragement! I caved and tested a day early- BFN. But my hopes are still high :)

Hmm that's a tough question! I think maybe if AF doesn't show when she normally does and you can't wait any more, then test :)

It's been 2 days since you last tested....or has it ? ;) how's it going ?

I've had a rotten cold that started thurs evening, was deadly yesterday and is receding a little today, still feel useless though :( not sure if the progesterone cream is meant to highten tww symptoms or make them less obvious!

Sorry to hear about your cold! That's no fun :( I would think the progesterone heightens tww symptoms

Haha yes it has been 2 days! I have been able to be patient :) I almost tested this morning but I got up in the middle of the night so I figured what's the use it isn't as concentrated now. I'm 11dpo and maybe gonna hold out till Sunday to test. I'll feel better about trusting the result of the test then :)

I figured out that my nausea might be due to my iron supplement that's a part of my multivitamin. I was kinda sorta hoping it was morning sickness, and it still might be, but it's not as fun if it might just be my supplement! Lol

Hahaha well done you :D i've set 13dpo as my test day, assuming i get that far since AF is normally 11dpo but 13dpo should still give me a good chance of getting a result :)

I get like that too, i'll only use fmu so if I make it past my first pee of the day i know i can hold off another day :D that sucks about your multivit, but the "joy" of pregnancy symptoms is they're the same as AF so you just won't know till one or the other happens :flower: good luck!

Oh huge congrats! Yay! :) it's as having what a difference 2 days makes, it was 10dpo you first tested right? If you post a pic in the test forum let me know so I can get a peek :) no pressure for me to get mine now huh! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->