TTC #1 at 23, first cycle...buddies?

rabbitheart

Reaction score
About a month ago, my husband and I (We've only been married 5 mos, he's 26, I'm almost 24) found ourselves talking once again about eventually trying to get pregnant but this time, instead of convincing ourselves to wait... we did the opposite. That's what happens when a close friend has a baby, I guess. :winkwink:

We're emotionally ready, and financially okay, even if a little bit of fear plays into our excitement.

I'm potentially ovulating tomorrow, according to FertilityFriend but I haven't been charting temps, just menstrual cycles and I'm on CD14.

Also, I'd like to talk to some people who may be in a similar situation:
I'm overweight, with a couple of PCOS symptoms but always have had pretty regular periods, no hair loss or any major pain in my ovaries/awareness of cysts. I hope to go to the OBGYN for just another yearly checkup in Jan. and ask. Currently I'm just eating better with a healthy calorie deficit and have lost 5 pounds already, but will obviously stop having the deficit if I get pregnant.

But I'd like to talk to anyone that's TTCing, even if your story isn't quite like mine! I'm excited so far and love looking through the forum and seeing happy outcomes. :thumbup:

Hello, I'm also almost 24, TTC #1 with my husband (25) of 7 mo, and slightly overweight. Sounds like we need to be friends lol Good Luck! :)

Hey! :wave: my husband and I of 5 mo (he's 26, I'm 25) are also TTC #1! :) Our stories aren't necessary similar, although I have been struggling with irregular cycles after coming off the nuvaring in September. I'd love to be buddies!

And dogmom- I just introduced myself to you on your thread! Haha

Hi Rabbit heart!!

I am also going on 24 (next month) and ttc #1. I have pcos, over weight, and my husband (24) and I have been doing this for 2 years now but recently sought help.
I would invest is a basal body thermometer and some opk's!
You can get cheap wandfo opk tests on amazon and the thermometer at walmart.
These will help IMMENSLEY in tracking your cycle and determining ovulation!
Only downside to bbt is that you habe to take it at the same time every day and BEFORE you get up. #_#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->