TTC #1 Buddy Wanted

Fiorucci88

TTC #1 for 15mo.
Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Im TTC #1 for 13 cycles now, and am currently on CD 4. Would love a buddy, anyone interested ?

Hi im on CD 20 TTC our first....im 31 been trying for about 2years.....i will buddy with u xxx

hello im on cd 19 ttc after having a stillborn at 40 weeks, im also new to the site and would love some friends! im 23

thanks so much guys!!! i think having a buddy will be really useful for all of us.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( :hugs:

Hello all,

I am 29 on CD4 been trying for 15months

Ripbabyrenee sorry to hear of your loss.

I would love to have some buddies - would be really helpful I think xxx

welcome aboard peanutty!!! Im 27, on my 14th cycle of TTC. Hopefully 2011 will bring us all BFP's!

:dust:

I'm adding you all to my signature as TTC Buddies :)

Hope no one minds

Hello how is everyone?

CD7 is dragging!!! I love being on your signature, I am going to do a similar thing with mine soon - need to build myself up to being that technical! however I may be a bit of a ttc buddy wh$r@ I have loads now.....is that allowed??

Leasp and ripbabyrenee - how are you getting on you must be now fully in 2ww

xxxx

Hi peanutty!!!

Nice sig!! Loves it!! :)

I'm doing well, CD11 today and got a Peak on my CBFM! That was a shock since last month I peaked on cd 13 & 14. Shrug. Glad DH and I got some BDing in last night! haha.

I have been tracking on FF and it said it was a fertile day (I realise now I put in the wrong CM info) but my OH was working last night so I made him BD at gone 12 it wasn't very romantic haha! Now it turns out it wasn't even a fertile day - I didn't think CD7 would be a fertile day!

haha yea CD7 usually isnt a fertile day, but I prob would have made dh bd too! haha! I think I'll do anything in the hopes of getting a :bfp: sometimes, haha

People are soooo stupid and insensitive!!

One of my OH's friends was out last night and started going on at me that we should get some babies soon "how old are you now - I had a child by the time I was your age, you've been together for a while now you should get started..." he obviously doesn't know we are trying but ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! and my nanny keeps making comments about friends of hers having great grandkids - very subtle!

All those years of trying to not get pregnant who would have thought it would be this hard!

Rant over!

ughh that's SO annoying!!! OH and I got married in July and we hear it all the time!!! Little do they know we've been TTC since Christmas '09!!! It's very stressful not to fall PG in over a year now! People just don't understand, and they should just hush. A lot of people have a hard time getting PG.

Usually now when people ask me about having a baby I just tell them something like "yea yea we have plenty of time" OR "Maybe, if we even want one".....I mean we do want one very badly, but people usually back off after that, haha.

I have tried that before and got people trying to convince me we should start sooner rather than later....... I am sure I've done it to others before I started ttc I would never have guessed how emotional it makes you

Congratulations on getting married!

How's New York is it exactly like in How I met your mother or friends or more like sex in the city?

Yea no one prepares you for how emotional the journey is, thats for sure, haha.

Thank you so much! We've been together for 5 years, so it doesn't feel THAT different, but it's nice :)

New York is wonderful! I've lived here my whole life and probably will never leave, haha. The real New York isn't really like TV at all, especially HIMYM & Friends. I would have to say it's closest too SATC from the shows you named haha....maybe with a bit of Law and Order thrown in too haha

Hi ladies!

I'd like to join too, if no one minds. :)

I'm 28, hubby is 33, and we have been TTC #1 for 3 cycles now. I'm currently on 10 dpo, and I was planning on testing this morning, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I started to feel those ol AF cramps coming on last night and they've been with me all day today, so I know I'm going to get AF any minute.
On to Cycle # 4!

I know exactly what you guys mean about insensitive people. Asking if a couple is "trying" is just such a personal question! I have a girlfriend of mine that is absolutely relentless, so I always tell her I'm waiting until I'm 30 just to get her off my back.

Ripbabyrenee I'm so sorry to hear of your loss as well. :hugs:
:dust::dust: to all of you!

Hello JJbaby1 and welcome

lets hope we are all bump buddys soon

xxxx

New York is wonderful! I've lived here my whole life and probably will never leave, haha. The real New York isn't really like TV at all, especially HIMYM & Friends. I would have to say it's closest too SATC from the shows you named haha....maybe with a bit of Law and Order thrown in too haha

I imagine New York is wonderful - its on my list together, with a million other places, that I would like to visit

I hope everyone is well I am soon to be entering the TWW - having stupid pretend pregnancy symptoms that I give myself: I spend half my month feeling nauseous!:dohh:

Goodluck everyone, is anyone in tww with me?
xxx

How is everyone? I am 7DPO and trying not to get my hopes up or wish my life away.

Only another week and I will know one way or the other!

I hope your all doing well and coping with the roller-coaster that is ttc

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"