Ttc #1 But complications..

Wannabemum 1

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I was hoping for some suggestions regarding several issues we are having ttc. I'm 32 with crohns and my husband is 34. I have been trying to get into remission for the best part of 2 years and have now been in remission for around 5 months. We only got married 2 years ago but because of my diagnosis we weren't allowed to ttc. I haven't had any surgeries and I'm on medication with approval from my consultant to now ttc.

The problem however is I also have vaginismus which I am on a waiting list to try and get treated. In the meantime we decided to ttc using home insemination, which we have been trying for 4 months.

Since starting ttc my husband has struggled to ejaculate. The first attempt each month, isn't too bad and he does manage it, however the following consecutive days are a definite struggle for him. He usually only manages around 1 ml. It's very frustrating/tiring but I'm doing my best to support and help him.

Also I have been to my gynae and she can see nothing wrong with me, although there is a slight possibility I may have endometriosis, but because of the crohns they won't investigate with a laparoscopy. My husband did a home sperm test and the results were good, if th at means anything. I'm just not sure what else I can do to help him, he has quite a low libido. Any suggestions appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->