TTC #1, CD 7 or 8 buddy needed!!

MinneGirl

Mommy to Weston!
Reaction score
Hi, I'd love to be cycle buddies! I am in my 5th cycle of TTC and would love to have a cycle buddy!

I am on CD 10, but I also have a long cycle!

Hi I would love to be buddies! Im on CD 11 of my 5th cycle ttc #1 too:)

This is our 1st month TTC and im already so impatient! but very excited!

Are you using OPK´s=

Hi TaNasha & BabyDreamer!

Yes, TaNasha I am using OPK's..the CBE digital (Smiley). They have seemed to work well--well in the sense that I get a smiley, but no BFP:cry: I am using them again this month, and I am also trying Pre-Seed for the first time! Hoping maybe that makes a difference.

What are you girls doing this month? BabyDreamer, we are in the same situation with length of time TTC, what have you been doing?

xoxo:flower:

Hi, so far we havent really been trying anything, I gave opks a go the 2nd cycle but i couldnt get a strong positive, I know your supposed to not drink much before doing one but I work as a chef & i get so hot & dehydrated i drink alot of water, if i dont i get sick so they aint very ideal for me. I have been checking CM & noticed ewcm for the first time last cycle (ive had it for the last 2/3 days now :) ). Also DP suffers from delayed ejaculation so we havent been having much luck getting those:spermy: in me. We did however have some success with at-home insemination on Weds night so will try that again and hope it works. If I dont get my :bfp: this month Im going to try the opks again & also preeseed & maybe some sort of fertility vitamins. It gets expensive aye.
So my cyles last about 25 -28 days & Ive had every pg symptom over the past 4 cycles, each month having something completely different making me think 'yay, this might be it!' only for the :witch: to arrive. Dunno what new symptom i might get this time.

How long until you o?

Tell me a bit about yourself

:dust:

I agree, I've had every pregnancy symptom in the book the last two months especially...I SWORE I was pregnant! And then, right on time the :witch: would show up. I think the CBE digital OPK's work really well, you should give them a go--I was doing them around 10 am and 6 pm, just to be sure to catch the surge...but yeah, they are a bit expensive. Other than that, just :sex: three or four days before the big O, and the day of. My DH travels a lot, so it has been stressful trying to figure out if he is going to be in town, etc. I work for a large healthcare consulting company, and do sales. I CANNOT wait to get my :bfp:...I am hoping it happens in 2010!

I'm on CD 9 today and should O between 13 and 17, based off the last three cycles...which are anywhere from 25-29 days.

Hello ladies,

I am looking for TTC buddies and would love to join you. This is the 3rd month of trying ut the "official" 1st month for us. Yesterday I just started taking Vitex and am also drinking grapefruit juice and taking prenatal. I havent started tracking my Ov but plan to so I am prepared for next cycle if I dont get my :bfp: this cycle. Baby :dust: to you all.

Hi Happilytrying we have moved over to 'Need a TTC buddy' please feel welcome to come on over & join us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->